Move world to tekkit

M4d3L

Hi.

I already have a world using bukkit 1.1 R4 with BC, IC2, RP, Railcraft. and I want to move to tekkit. is it possible? I have try to start a tekkit server to test my world but when I login I got :

2012-04-03 19:20:32 [sEVERE] Unexpected exception

java.lang.ClassCastException: railcraft.common.rails.TileRailSlowSwitch cannot be cast to forestry.TileMachine

at forestry.BlockMachine.d(BlockMachine.java:151)

at net.minecraft.server.World.isBlockFacePowered(World.java:2566)

at net.minecraft.server.World.isBlockPowered(World.java:2570)

at railcraft.common.structures.TileStructureSwitchMotor.powerHasChanged(TileStructureSwitchMotor.java:90)

at railcraft.common.structures.TileStructureSwitchMotor.l_(TileStructureSwitchMotor.java:53)

at net.minecraft.server.World.tickEntities(World.java:1182)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:534)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:441)

at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:465)

then the server crash.

maybe its a block ID problem but is it fixable?

or is there a way to remove all block I want to automatically clean IC2/BC/RP block from the world before I transfert it on Tekkit? This way can save some part of building player done.

Yes. It's because the Technic guys had to move the block IDs around in order to get so many mods to work together so they don't match the block IDs stored in your world.

There are two solutions:

1. Convert the world to the use the block IDs used by Tekkit. You can do that with midas . This keeps all of the blocks as they are.

2. Delete all the BC, IC2 ,RP and RC blocks by running the world in a vanilla server then transferring it to Tekkit you will lose all non vanilla blocks.