Sign in to follow this  
TopSaint3

NGB Tekkit Server

Me and my friend have a small 15 person server. We are looking for somepeople to just simply play tekkit with since its more fun playing with others than by ourselves. It is a whitelist server just due to the fact that i don't tolerate griefing. If you would like to join please fill out the following information and you may possibly be whitelisted.

IGN(in-game name):

Tekkit Exp:

Have you ever been Banned for any reason?:

The rules are pretty simple,

1.Don't grief

2. Be friendly

3. Have Fun

We plan on defeating the ender dragon as a server once everyone feels

they are ready for it.

smile.png

ip is 75.127.5.84

p.s. age, and tekkit exp is just so i know it isnt going to hender you

from possibly being whitelisted :P

IGN(in-game name): 1289ctm

Tekkit Exp: I have played Tekkit for about a year and have been on several servers. I usually am griefed in some way though :(

Have you ever been Banned for any reason?: No. I pride myself for being as polite as I possibly can and I try to follow the rules. I never swear and don't like offensive language

IGN(in-game name): nether_explorer4

Tekkit Exp: Played Tekkit classic for a couple of years, played a little of Tekkit lite, been an admin on a Tekkit server. Haven't played Tekkit for awhile, ever since the last server I was on I got griefied. I hope that this is a nice community where everyone can just play along nicely.

Have you ever been Banned for any reason?: Nope.

IGN: I believe AlexWood, I actually do not know, where would I find such things out?

Tekkit Exp: Tekkit 1.5.1 for a month.

Have I ever been banned? Never been on a server.

IGN(in-game name): ShaommonTayen

Tekkit Exp: Been on tekkit since 0.6.3 and also played FTB for little less then a year :)

Have you ever been Banned for any reason?: Nope, never, I even have been moderator of a few servers and forums past year :P But I'm tired of playing in overcrowded servers full of raging 12 yo...

IGN(in-game name): Tentrilix

Tekkit Exp: ~half a year

Have you ever been Banned for any reason?: Once. But it's an old story. My friends and Me played on a polish server with Nodus. We used spider in front of the Owner, but at that time I was new on Minecraft servers.

About me: Now I am Admin on few server (now on 3, all 4). These are not english servers and I'm not english too.

IGN: Vladpyro

Tekkit Exp:New would love to learn everything though

Have you ever been Banned for any reason?:Once but that is because I accidently left an industrial alarm on in a server world over night. I apologized for it

IGN(in-game name):JFKandy

Tekkit Exp:I've been playing for 5 months but I'm not very good with the Tekkit stuff

Have you ever been Banned for any reason?: I've been blamed for water griefing and was banned. But other than that, no.