[1.5.1] fpower's Simple Infamy Server [PvE][25 slots][Infamy Modern Warfare Modpack]

Link for infamy modpack: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/infamy-modern-warfare.47453

RULES:

- NO GRIEFING -YOU CAN BREAK OPEN SAFES TOUGH-

- NO TROLLING

- STEALING IS ALLOWED! SO DO NOT COMPLAIN IT IS A WAR MOD

- YOU CAN KILL OTHER PLAYERS AND TAKE THEIR STUFF

- no drop parties: it is vanilla and we like to keep it "fair"

Server ip : 198.12.65.59:25865

Hi people! This is my server once again. We are done with Tekkit and we take a look at a modpack.

It is a lot of fun and I think it is better then Voltz. It has about the same mods as Voltz and more!

Notice: No spawn because its a plugin-FREE server to have the ultimate vanilla experience of the modpack. There are not many servers like this out there. This makes it more fun for players that want this kind of server. I will update this server post whenever I get screenshots.

Now I know Tekkit was on here before and it suddenly went off ... Tekkit has quite some bugs and problems still so I cannot run it any more without corrupting the world.

(Well, I can but this would mean disabling epic mods.) I want a server with no disabled mods.

So, no more Tekkit (For now, until they debug a bit.) Do not complain about it. I cannot help it. I am not blaming Tekkit either.

Community : No griefers, mostly friends and trusted players/stalkers playing. It's just about started but they will come up soon.

Screenshots: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/infamy-server-screenshots/

blogs will get added on fun events :)

Hidden

Barely anyone reads the whole post because the layout, presentation, spelling, grammar, and punctuation are all substandard. Feel free to edit the post to get it up to snuff. The approving moderator will then clean the thread of any posts after the first one.

Hidden

Barely anyone reads the whole post because the layout, presentation, spelling, grammar, and punctuation are all substandard. Feel free to edit the post to get it up to snuff. The approving moderator will then clean the thread of any posts after the first one.

ok will check on grammar etc

gone diff modpack not coming back for a while

MAIN reason : infamy has been made VERY alpha id say its not even alpha ready ... it corrupts files so fast youd ask yourself ...what were they thinking to release this modpack so early?

probarely going to wait till they get a STABLE build

gone diff modpack not coming back for a while

MAIN reason : infamy has been made VERY alpha id say its not even alpha ready ... it corrupts files so fast youd ask yourself ...what were they thinking to release this modpack so early?

probarely going to wait till they get a STABLE build

Soooo...you're going to update the OP, or should I close this and you can make another one?