need some help with adding mods to a mod pack

Ghostslayer101

i am having some technical casualties trying to put mods on the feed the beast mod pack.

i have followed many videos and post stating how you can do this but it doesn't seem to be complying?

all i'm getting is a white screen. and it is still responding.

if you can help post a reply if not why even post.

for your info 1. i have tried to create this mod pack but their has been technical casualties 2. look at your photo knocker you have the balls to call me a nubcake.

If you don't want to be called a nubcake then go read the rules of the forums to learn how not to be a nubcake nubcake. This place is run a lot different than most forums are. At first it can be hard but you will soon learn the superiority of here as opposed to any other site.

for your info 1. i have tried to create this mod pack but their has been technical casualties 2. look at your photo knocker you have the balls to call me a nubcake.

That is not a photo, you cannot seriously imply that the TF2 engineer looks real, can you?

Also, why are you stating that I have the balls to do something I did? And how can you tell from the picture that I have the balls for it? :derp:

They do if you want to post it anywhere else besides Technic Platform. Go to Feed the Beast they won't accept it, go to Minecraft Forums you'll get a lot of hate.

I mean legally. A modder can't do shit to you no matter what you do with the damn thing. Hell even if you said it was your own they couldn't do anything but maybe put malicious code into their mod to do something to your computer. If they did that then you could sue their ass for messing with your private files.

I mean legally. A modder can't do shit to you no matter what you do with the damn thing. Hell even if you said it was your own they couldn't do anything but maybe put malicious code into their mod to do something to your computer. If they did that then you could sue their ass for messing with your private files.

So what is the license for and why are there so many of them?

So what is the license for and why are there so many of them?

Because they all know shit all what a copy right is. They think that since they coded it and it's unique code, that it can be copyrighted. This is not the case as the code is based upon minecraft code which is properly copyrighted. This means that even though it is unique code, it cannot have its own copyright.