[1.0.1]The Hideout[PvE][12 Slots][Open][No Mods Removed]

TKLeader

Server is up and running!

You shouldtake out DD.... causes your server to crash and waste ram up pretty fast.

I run DD because I am confident the server can handle it. It is a powerful server with a low playercount so that I can run all mods with minimal lag.

Ok so Someone banned my good friend IRL elpaublo77 they didn't give a reason for it, all he was doing was walking around exploring when all of a sudden he got banned by an operator now this makes me angry because he wasn't doing anything wrong and we were having fun, it makes me really angry that he got banned for no reason...please unban him

so first my buddy was banned and never nbanned or even talked about, now theres a new map? that's BS I had just finished my scale armor set and given it all unbrekaing 3 and a ton of enchants I also was just starting to breed p my chocobos and spent hours renovating my dungeon I found with marble bricks to make it look nice sorted my chests super well and was bein very successful, something that only takes about an hour in hexxit, there never should be server resets in it unless it gets too laggy there should just be warps a set amount of blocks from spawn :L overall im disappointed in this server

so first my buddy was banned and never nbanned or even talked about, now theres a new map? that's BS I had just finished my scale armor set and given it all unbrekaing 3 and a ton of enchants I also was just starting to breed p my chocobos and spent hours renovating my dungeon I found with marble bricks to make it look nice sorted my chests super well and was bein very successful, something that only takes about an hour in hexxit, there never should be server resets in it unless it gets too laggy there should just be warps a set amount of blocks from spawn :L overall im disappointed in this server

The map had a glitch that had caused it to crash, which I had to fix before replacing it on the server. Also I banned ElPaublo for griefing. I banned him once, because someone begged me and I said not to grief anymore, and then I go around to people houses to use Logblock and see who griefed them, only to find out that it was ElPaublo. Your ban is permanent. Also I have fixed most of the stuff on the old map so it does not whenever someone joins, so it is now on the server again.

ok sorry for flipping out but are you sure he didn't do it before you banned him? cause I don't remember him coming on again I talked to him and he said he was banned and never got on again (thanks for getting the map back)

ok, i am sorry about braking the rules and i will fix whatever i griefed but i never knew about the rule. The rules were not shown to me in the server and i never went on the forums so it feels unfair that i was banned for rules i was not aware of. I would suggest a wall at spawn explaining the rules to all new players so problems like this could be easily avoided. i would gladly build the wall myself and fix the houses that were griefed and i hope you consider letting me back on the server, thank you.

• 4 weeks later...