Mod restrictions.

I would like to know a few things about the Tekkit mods. I've been playing on a server that has ALL of tekkit, and there are a few things I'd like to remove for my own server, but I don't know how.

1. I heard there is a dupe glitch with a "crafting table 2". How do I remove this item/mod?

2. The unique sounds are great, but they get old and loud quickly in multiplayer while using Ventrilo. How do I disable them without pressing f7 every time I log in?

3. What mod shows every item in the game when you open your inventory? Can it be disabled or toggled to show certain things? (like remove all the partial blocks obtained from the handsaw, or turn off everything unobtainable in Survival, like monster spawners and spawn eggs)

Thank you for your time.

you can disable the crafting table II in the modloader.cfg pretty easily (this is done server side, no need for client editing).

the sounds are mAtmos, I don't think disabling them server side stops them client side, but you're welcome to experiment. I'm also pretty sure there's a way to turn the sounds off inside the mod's own config menus in the game itself.

the items are NEI (Not Enough Items), and when playing on a server only OPs can spawn items from it. I'm not aware of a server-side way to disable it from showing certain blocks though. if you want to make it easier to sort through, you can filter it using the text box at the bottom if you have an idea of the name of the item you're after.

as for what mod does what, a list of included mods is on the tekkit download page. that's pretty much as good as it gets.

you can disable the crafting table II in the modloader.cfg pretty easily (this is done server side, no need for client editing).

the sounds are mAtmos, I don't think disabling them server side stops them client side, but you're welcome to experiment. I'm also pretty sure there's a way to turn the sounds off inside the mod's own config menus in the game itself.

the items are NEI (Not Enough Items), and when playing on a server only OPs can spawn items from it. I'm not aware of a server-side way to disable it from showing certain blocks though. if you want to make it easier to sort through, you can filter it using the text box at the bottom if you have an idea of the name of the item you're after.

as for what mod does what, a list of included mods is on the tekkit download page. that's pretty much as good as it gets.

Much appreciated.