Name of the Repair Enchant mod?

pomop

Hey guys, does anyone know the mod they use to repair enchanted items? Or what Sanguine or any of those new enchants do? It's not Enchantment +, I've looked day and night trying to find out what it is. :/

Edit - More info on the fourth or fifth post (new comments were made before mine) but I'm looking for the specific mod name that allows you to repair items

What enchanted items are you looking to repair? Items from mods might not have repair methods in them. Vanilla enchanted items require an Anvil, if I am not mistaken, to be repaired. I personally haven't played much Vanilla MC since the Anvil was added.

Project Zulu is what adds some new potions (http://projectzulu.blogspot.com/2012/09/project-zulu-items-and-blocks.html). I think Harken Scythe has a potion or two as well.

While clearing out a dungeon tower I came across some "Ice Grenades" or something like that, looks like a white liquid in a throw potion. My guess is one of the mods that deals with essences might have some additional potions as well. Maybe the Enchanted Forest mod? That's my guess. I have yet to venture there. So that mod is a big mystery to me still.

-- Edit --

If you're using items from Tinkerer's Construct, they repair using the Tool bench that you used to craft them. The default button selected is the Repair / Mod button. You just use chunks or ingots of the materials used to create that tool / weapon to repair it.

Hey guys, does anyone know the mod they use to repair enchanted items? Or what Sanguine or any of those new enchants do? It's not Enchantment +, I've looked day and night trying to find out what it is. :/

The sanguinary augment is from the Harken Scythe mod. The Minecraft Forum page has a mod spotlight which explains everything. The guy who did the spotlight isn't great at being prepared or knowing what he's doing but it did help me understand the mod a bit more. Not sure how to repair enchanted items though.

Sorry I should have been more clear. I forgot it had all these different types of mods haha. In Hexxit when you use the Enchantment Table, there's an "E" to enchant (Part of E+) and then an "R" right below it that uses your levels to repair the enchanted item to full durability. I looked through the mod list on the website but I couldn't find anything on the main site mod list that said anything about adding enchants, let alone being able to repair enchanted items.

Sorry I should have been more clear. I forgot it had all these different types of mods haha. In Hexxit when you use the Enchantment Table, there's an "E" to enchant (Part of E+) and then an "R" right below it that uses your levels to repair the enchanted item to full durability. I looked through the mod list on the website but I couldn't find anything on the main site mod list that said anything about adding enchants, let alone being able to repair enchanted items.

Also there are a lot of new mods like Vitality (I think it was called), Sanguine and Reading. I looked and tried googling them to find the mod they belong to but I couldn't find anything; does anyone know what they do by chance?

Yes, the Vitality and Sanguine are from the Harken Scythe mod.

Yes, the Vitality and Sanguine are from the Harken Scythe mod.

aye, I edited that out after I read your comment. I wrote that when the only comment was from James. This laptop is terrible.. lol

Thanks for the info. :D