Books

Technikk

Hey everyone. You know the book you get at the beginning? Yeah you do what it says and then you get another book. How many is there? I have the mighty smelting (3rd) is there more books? If so, how do I get them? I find them really useful.

Thanks

I believe there are 3. You can go into creative mode and get them, I don't know how to get them otherwise. I spawned with only one book and my bro spawned with the second one. It was confusing because you (or at least I) don't get all 3 books, so it's like there's info missing lol

There are 3 books indeed, You can get volume 1 by putting a blank pattern and a vanilla book in the crafting table. You can get volume 2 by putting volume 1 in your crafting table and volume 3 by putting volume 2 in the crafting table.

You also get volume 2 by making one of the TC crafting tables (like the stencil table for example) the book will appear in your inventory,

and you can get volume 3 by making an item with seared bricks.

Hope this helped:)

Myself and a friend both spawned with the 1st book, we found a shack with all the trimmings of the tinker table setup, so we never built the things to get the second book, but when i built the smelter I got the 3rd book like stated above, then noticing it was volume three looked it up in nei, and discovered i could make the second book from the extra copy of the first we had, awesome.

oh yeah, then i saw a video about the smelter and noticed him using a bookshelf, so i looked that up, and bam, i now have a bookshelf with 3 volumes of awesome in game info.