[1.0.4] DarkSoulCraft[Dungeon world ] [MCMMO][APPLY FOR STAFF][Factions-V2][PVP][Raiding]24/7 NO-Lag

john2185

HEEEELP!! im crashing everytime i enter the server D: this is my first and favorite server please help!

also i would like to apply (if thats possible)

IGN: Qynt

Experience with hexxit: since it came out.

Experience with minecraft: alpha.

Building experience: Decoration, Houses.

Why should i be chosen: I can help the players, ive owned 2 servers and been mod on a few too, i know a bunch about hexxit and how being an admin works, i can help newcomers and ban people that advertise (maybe temp ban) and make sure this server stays clean.

Please accept and try to fix whats going on with me.

IGN: buckshotz

Experience with Hexxit: about a week

How long you have been playing for: around a year

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): I respect everyone on the server and I am also pretty good at helping new ppl learn things

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I respect everyone!

*I tried to join the server a couple times. i am connecting perfectly fine. but, i am not able to do anything at all on the server. Even when i walk outside of the protected spawn area I can only walk around and explore! Looking forward to getting in on this new modpack on this server!

Edit: ** Problems fixed, thanks a bunch! I recommend this server guys! it is great! the ppl are great. it is VERY well managed, they have an awesome group of admins! kudos to all the admins and owners for creating such a great place to play with an awesome and friendly environment!

IGN: Talonhazza24

Experience with Hexxit: Pretty much next to non however I was developing a lore based server world but got bored, so I know about the new biomes and what bricks look nice together as well as a good idea of where to put locations tactically for PvP. I have played a Twilight Forest server before so I know how there works quite well.

How long you have been playing for: I've been playing Minecraft since about 2 months after launch of the game and also have been playing Hexxit since day 1, using it to create a RPGMMO World

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): I'm good at making a variety of structures. My main strongpoints are Towns, Cities (often involving a castle), Open World Dungeons (areas that are built with chests that an admin restocks after a while), Raid dungeons and PvP Warzones (I helped staff a world with the Warzone plugin as their lead designer on Warzones, this server has been taken down however :'( Sad times now that my work on there is lost.) I can also do all the above with lore themes and write lore about them while building.

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: The above in the building section and because when I join a server as a staff member, I actually care about it and work to maintain fairness between players and also make sure other staff are behaving themselves as well. I also enjoy Faction PvP and devote myself to one side as a player, but am unbiased when it comes to being a staff member.

I'll see you guys on the server as a player no matter what! Thank you for reading my application

IGN: Socom_Xvii

Experience with Hexxit: Ever since it came out

How long you have been playing for: About 2 years

What you are good at (Buildings, etc.): I am good with helping others with problems. I like building also

Why you think you would be a good addition to the server: I love being helpful, I have had experience before in hack slash mine

Thank you for reading this app