Need help starting a Hamachi thread

Gavinthetiger

Hello, first off let me explain my issue: My server remains on "Loading NEI" When I try and start it up, I want to know if there is anything I can do to fix it from doing this or do I just have to wait it out? so far Ive waited ten minutes or so for it to move.

Try redownloading the server and beginning again. Make sure you are using a clean folder just incase there is anything else there that shouldn't be there. Make sure your Java is up to date. Make sure you are using launch.bat I think is the file. Also, be aware that any other mods you may be trying to put in the server, if you are, are probably going to cause it to crash; i know optifine isn't really working with hexxit yet.

(I have no idea of your technical know how on setting up minecraft servers, I promise I don't mean to condescending. :) )

If all else fails, check the Forge log and see where it got hung up. I'd post it up here for the mod dev's to take a look. Unless there is another spot.

_____

Edit: Also your thread title is not indicative of the issue you are having. It should be some form of "NEI and Server not launching." If you have other issues, you should keep them in the top post.