Plugins:

- Grief Prevention

- Chestshop

- Enjin

-AutoRank

-McMMO

-BOSEconomy

History:

It wasn't long ago that I started my own server but It was running off my computer and it was terible so not Im getting everything in line and trying my best to make it a fun server to come and join.

Up Time: 24/7

I like any player to join that follows the rules

I would have pics but It wont let me insert them

Donate To my Server To get cool stuff! (Still being set up)

smurfinatersserver.enjin.com

Staff Needed:

Ok so all I really want for stay is someone that is responible and know what they are doing also someone that is 16+

2013-06-28_08.57.16.png

2013-06-28_08.57.16.png

Looking to be staff

tons of staff experience, (over 6 active servers)

I played tekkit lite since it was developed,

in game name: Twelling774

Name in RL: Tyler

About: I believe strongly in admin to player communication. Keeping members happy, and informed is vital in my opinion on any successful server. That is what i pride myself in and bring to the table. I strive to maintain excellent communication skills, (knowledgeable in 4 languages, very fluent.) and handle multiple situations at once without getting frustrated (99% of the time ;) )

Please add me on skype and message me if youre interested. meanwhile, i look forward to playing on the server as a member!

Looking to become staff to increase support and provide support to tasks

If you need staff I can provide help for anything, computer wise minecraft wise or anything that is troubling you, I am not 16+ however, but I am very mature for my age (im 15). I have had staff experience on my own servers when iv played with my mates on all minecraft mods like tekkit, voltz, tekkit lite, ect. I have played tekkit and normal minecraft for years, im very experienced in both.

IGN: Westernhavornova (yes its based on uberhaxornova)

Name IRL: Ryan

Skype Name: UkzFinest

DONT JOIN THAT SHITTY SERVER!

The admins are fucking trolls. they will kill u with admin power, jail u with bedrock or do something else to troll u! And if u say smth like "stop the fucking trolling" they will ban u!

WORST SERVER I EVER SAW!

shut up i'm an admin on this server and that has never happend and plz donate or the server will be shut down at the end of this week :(

oh now i remember we did that because you grefed the server and we were mad so we trolled you and you are still welcome but don't grief