Fusion-Craft | Hexxit | Factions + | 99.9% Uptime | Experienced

Jeffdonatic

Greetings!

This is the owner of Fusion-Craft Jeffdonatic

Im here to present my new hexxit server with which i have poured all my server making knowledge into ;p

We have a rank progression featuring unlocks at each class keeping you enticed enhancing your experience :D , Followed by a comprehensive suite of plugins that will furthermore make your stay on the server even more enjoyable - Ranging from the well loved mcMMO to "CrazySquad" - make a team/party for upto 5 people where you can share loot drops and exp and have a fun time and Factions + Which adds the generic factions salvo of commands with even more customization, To many more!

Make sure to check out the server @ hexxit.fusion-craft.com

(Note: New server , No website/forums as of yet they will be up asap ;p)

Words of advice, don't play on this server. I get on this server right, and I say hi and everything, play nice, not mean or anything. I start adventuring or whatever and all of the sudden, banned with the message "Nope." Just don't play on this server don't vote for them or whatever. Don't give them the pleasure of having people on there crappy server... Anyways, fuck you and wonderfully terrible day.

• 1 month later...

Greetings!

This is the owner of Fusion-Craft Jeffdonatic

Im here to present my new hexxit server with which i have poured all my server making knowledge into ;p

We have a rank progression featuring unlocks at each class keeping you enticed enhancing your experience :D , Followed by a comprehensive suite of plugins that will furthermore make your stay on the server even more enjoyable - Ranging from the well loved mcMMO to "CrazySquad" - make a team/party for upto 5 people where you can share loot drops and exp and have a fun time and Factions + Which adds the generic factions salvo of commands with even more customization, To many more!

Make sure to check out the server @ hexxit.fusion-craft.com

(Note: New server , No website/forums as of yet they will be up asap ;p)

Hi, I just ranked up to barbarian, and now it says i don't have access to any commands, and I can't even chat in the chat. Please help as soon as possible! My ign is joanvanv104