Hexxit

Hexxit

DigAndDug isnt kidding they are literally UNRAIDABLE and you cannot be claimed over its like a little slice of heaven in the crazy fun that hexxit is! plus its not the only thing you get you get loadsa other perks like blocks of your choice

Yep, you get tons of other cool perks, like the [ultimate VIP] tag for 60 days and a custom tag afterwards, plenty of in-game cash, 10 blocks of your choice (no banned items), access to /fly, five sethomes, all staffs, all giant swords and a set of scale or theif. You also get to keep the land, and items after the 60 days. :)

Hehe, I was exploring the twilight forest and happened to come across an infernal Naga boss. Had 500 health, and it took me ages to kill it, and when I finally did I realized it had 1up...meaning it came back to life and I had to kill it again. Hehe, atleast the loot was good. :D

I've heard of infernal mobs, and they sound hard as shiza!

Hehe, they are. Some of the hardest ones are vengence (basically thorns) and ender (teleports like an enderman). Wither, poison and webber are quite hard aswell. And talking about loot....hehe, you can get really rare armours like kreknorite, meteorite and frezarite by killing these infernal mobs, and sometimes even living metal or hexxical diamonds. :)