Hexxit

Hexxit

There are so many fun events that you can run into--it's unbelievable! (Join us (~owo)~ Parkours are always a great thing to see on the server!)

I know! There is so much to do on the server, I like the new Archery Target that gives prizes! I got a Ghysal Cake for my pet chocobo from it :D

tip of the day: the big bird chocobo says Kweh!

Chocobos vary in exact details, but are generally depicted as yellow-orange birds with three-toed feet, large wings and long necks. Later games have made the yellow variety the common breed and introduced other chocobo typescharacterized by different colors. While the yellow chocobo is flightless, stronger breeds can swim and fly. Common variations include the black chocobo, red chocobo, blue chocobo, and the chocobo breed universally regarded as the strongest, the gold chocobo.

tip of the day: the big bird chocobo says Kweh!

Chocobos vary in exact details, but are generally depicted as yellow-orange birds with three-toed feet, large wings and long necks. Later games have made the yellow variety the common breed and introduced other chocobo typescharacterized by different colors. While the yellow chocobo is flightless, stronger breeds can swim and fly. Common variations include the black chocobo, red chocobo, blue chocobo, and the chocobo breed universally regarded as the strongest, the gold chocobo.

^ Chocobo expert