New Hexxit PVP server!

MagicMan1ac

My name is MagicMan1ac. I have made my own hexxit server! It is currently whitelisted for the beta. But I need people willing to help! Please send in an application to me to see if you are what it takes. I will send you the IP if you are accepted.

Ign:

Experience:

Skype? If so, message me it:

What will you bring to the server:

Anything else?:

Ign: rajpop565

Experience: Been playing tekkit for a few years and playing Hexxit since the beginning, and I own my own bukkit server.

Skype? If so, message me it: I have skype but am not willing to share it.

What will you bring to the server: Cool creations, Moderation, And a bunch of other stuff, FUN!

Anything else?: This may not really help but I can code in java.

Ign: CommanderWarzone

Experience: I've been playing Tekkit for quite some time. My friends and i had enjoyed TekkitClassic thoroughly. I have owned about 2 servers, admin on 3, and i have been a mod on a friend's server (also Co-Owner)

Skype? If so, message me it: I have skype, But i'd prefer to have more privacy to reveal it.

What will you bring to the server: As much as i physically can, permissions.

Anything else?:I can adapt quite quickly to most situations and i would obey any commands you would have.

Ign: CommanderWarzone

Experience: I've been playing Tekkit for quite some time. My friends and i had enjoyed TekkitClassic thoroughly. I have owned about 2 servers, admin on 3, and i have been a mod on a friend's server (also Co-Owner)

Skype? If so, message me it: I have skype, But i'd prefer to have more privacy to reveal it.

What will you bring to the server: As much as i physically can, permissions.

Anything else?:I can adapt quite quickly to most situations and i would obey any commands you would have.

Accepted! The ip is 192.168.0.7:25565!

Ign: epsilon352

Experience: I've been useing the technic launcher for about a year, and I played mosty Yogbox, and user made mod packs. I've been an admin on three servers, and help my freind run his.

Skype? If so, message me it: adamslif

What will you bring to the server: On the servers I was an admin on, people said I was on alot, and I was constantly helped the players with their problems, and helped other admins and the owner with building and dicipline.

Anything else?: I play hexxit and other minecraft things alot, so I could be on pretty often

Ign: Forcer96

Experience:I've played alot of tekkit servers and im a very advanced player on some of the gamemodes so i'll probably be good on others

Skype?, If so, message me it: No skype sorry

What will you bring to the server: I'd be a good pvp aspect and probably a good moderator because i enjoy helping players with their problems

Anything else?: Well since im usually bored alot i can spend my bored time into the server

Ign: Latino_woodruff

Experience: Pretty good with building stuff

Skype? If so, message me it: I have skype but I wont tell sorry

What will you bring to the server: A mod that will be on all the time and help players

Anything else?: If you need like any thing build ill do it