launcher will not come up

Tapout_Special

Question

Launcher Version: 3.1.2/3.1.3

Operating System: windows 7

Java Version: oracal

Antivirus Program: none

Description of Problem:

im having issues opening my technic launcher. ill try to open it it will load up but not come up. iv tried re-downloading it and re-downloading the java program but nothing works. I have windows 7 and need help can you guys/girls please help me.

Error Messages:

none

Error Log:

none wont come up period

2 answers to this question

the same thing is happening to me but the thing is i have windows 8 and i have norton security.It says i need to download the java file but i couldnt find it on technicpack.net so i downloaded the linux one and it still didnt work im not sure if i should download the mac version. If theres a java file download for windows on technicpack.net i would really appreciate if u put in a link to it. PLEASE HELP!! thank you :)

• Moderators

Tapout, please edit your post and tell us which java version and upgrade you have. Google if you don't know

the same thing is happening to me but the thing is i have windows 8 and i have norton security.It says i need to download the java file but i couldnt find it on technicpack.net so i downloaded the linux one and it still didnt work im not sure if i should download the mac version. If theres a java file download for windows on technicpack.net i would really appreciate if u put in a link to it. PLEASE HELP!! thank you :)

Please don't jump in someone elses thread and say you have the same problem. This is not your thread and you are not using Tapout's computer, please make your own bug thread

Oh wow, I didn't even look at the date! This thread was way back in july 6! OP has most likely already solved this problem...