Big Dig Won't Start.

DigiDak

1. This is the wrong section for this, might want to go to the bug report section. You also give absolutely no information as to what computer you're using, what OS you're running, and so on and so forth. All that is important if you want people to actually figure out what's going wrong.

2. That being said, open the Technic Launcher, click on the cogwheel in the upper-right hand side, bump up the allocated ram to 2 GB and make sure "Increase PermGen Size" is checked. If it still doesn't work after that, post a bug report with a crashlog in the bug report section.

As far as I recall, if the Mojang screen shows up, it's out of the Launcher's hands. You might want to post the latest Forge logs, not the Launcher logs. :) It should be in the big dig folder. Unfortunately, I'm not good with Windows - hopefully someone can help you on the Windows end.

Reset the Big Dig Pack, sounds like one of the mods got corrupted.

Open the Technic Launcher, click the gear button next to the BigDig icon (its the screen you can change your version in) and click on Reset Pack. This will delete everything in the BigDig folder and force a new download for the files.

It should be in the big dig folder. Unfortunately, I'm not good with Windows - hopefully someone can help you on the Windows end.

Its the same on windows on linux thanks to Minecraft being a Java program.

Reset the Big Dig Pack, sounds like one of the mods got corrupted.

Open the Technic Launcher, click the gear button next to the BigDig icon (its the screen you can change your version in) and click on Reset Pack. This will delete everything in the BigDig folder and force a new download for the files.

Its the same on windows on linux thanks to Minecraft being a Java program.

I'm fairly certian directly isn't the same.

It would be %appdata%/.technic/bigdig on windows

I'm fairly certian directly isn't the same.

It would be %appdata%/.technic/bigdig on windows

Thats only the default path, you can set it to be E:\Tekkit\bigdig or whatever. But I wasn't talking about that, i meant the files inside the .technic folder including bigdig. I this case it means the Forge Logfiles are directly in the bigdig folder on both Linux and Windows.

As far as I recall, if the Mojang screen shows up, it's out of the Launcher's hands. You might want to post the latest Forge logs, not the Launcher logs. :) It should be in the big dig folder. Unfortunately, I'm not good with Windows - hopefully someone can help you on the Windows end.

The Mojang Screen showing up means it was able to load forge and core mods. Everything else is loaded afterwards and could be caused by anything.

• 2 weeks later...