Weird bug...

Aldeno

Hey, so I started playing the Dig Big when I noticed that you can't press on an item in your inventory and put it on the crafting bench, you have to actually drag it. I am not sure if this is a mod, cause if it is, can someone please tell me which one so I'll be able to remove it? This is sooooo annoying and it makes me nuts! It does problems too with the durability of armor or tools when I drag them. And when I'd like to make items on the crafting table. Please help, because I can't play Big Dig right now without getting mad >:!!

Hey, so I started playing the Dig Big when I noticed that you can't press on an item in your inventory and put it on the crafting bench, you have to actually drag it. I am not sure if this is a mod, cause if it is, can someone please tell me which one so I'll be able to remove it? This is sooooo annoying and it makes me nuts! It does problems too with the durability of armor or tools when I drag them. And when I'd like to make items on the crafting table. Please help, because I can't play Big Dig right now without getting mad >:!!

Turn off touchscreen mode in your options, and it isn't a mod.