Hexxit Server Terrain Problem

I installed the Hexxit Server 1.0.1 Client and Everything is working perfect except for the terrain and dungeons. My single player world spawned with everything correctly but the server spawned a regular minecraft world with no dungeons. Is this a bug or did I do something wrong?

I installed the Hexxit Server 1.0.1 Client and Everything is working perfect except for the terrain and dungeons. My single player world spawned with everything correctly but the server spawned a regular minecraft world with no dungeons. Is this a bug or did I do something wrong?

Are you certian there aren't any dungeons? Is there a chance you just haven't found one?

Viv, you may wanna lurk more. If he couldn't instantly tell when spawning the difference between hexxit and vanilla just by looking around, he likely wouldn't have the brain cells to make this post.

OP what likely occurred here is you launched vanilla instead of hexxit, otherwise you wouldn't be getting a vanilla world, make sure when you load to the main minecrat menu that the bottom left corner shows that you have mods loaded. The only other thing that could have this happen is if you loaded hexxit from a previous save that was vanilla.

Viv, you may wanna lurk more. If he couldn't instantly tell when spawning the difference between hexxit and vanilla just by looking around, he likely wouldn't have the brain cells to make this post.

OP what likely occurred here is you launched vanilla instead of hexxit, otherwise you wouldn't be getting a vanilla world, make sure when you load to the main minecrat menu that the bottom left corner shows that you have mods loaded. The only other thing that could have this happen is if you loaded hexxit from a previous save that was vanilla.

Lurk? I've just not played much Hexxit. I have limited hands on experience.

Was generate structures enabled when you were creating the world? If of course you launching Hexxit not vanilla like ^^ said.

• 3 months later...