[0.6.5]Skotos[PvM][30 slots][No Dimensional Doors][No Mystcraft]

Skotos is a server that had been on Vanilla Minecraft for about a year. After that, we switched over to Tekkit Lite. Server Features: Factions iConomy GroupManager Chestshop A marketplace for chestshops An AdminShop A Public Workshop A Public Mine Friendly staff that are online often And much more!

Skotos is a server that had been on Vanilla Minecraft for about a year. After that, we switched over to Tekkit Lite. Server Features: Factions iConomy GroupManager Chestshop A marketplace for chestshops An AdminShop A Public Workshop A Public Mine Friendly staff that are online often And much more!

Our website on Enjin

IP:69.175.36.92

Fix your post to the guidelines at the top of the forums before a mod comes.

~Vapor

(ps. Ur server gives me end of stream, and cant go anywhere without getting ranked up by admin(no admins online), in the topic [0.6.5] ect ect., add GreyList)

Fix your post to the guidelines at the top of the forums before a mod comes.

~Vapor

(ps. Ur server gives me end of stream, and cant go anywhere without getting ranked up by admin(no admins online), in the topic [0.6.5] ect ect., add GreyList)

First of all, it looks like it fits the guidelines to me. Second, I am sorry you weren't able to be ranked up. We are getting a plugin that will fix that problem, until then, Admins have to do it. The good news is, I am almost always online between 11:00 AM and 2:00 AM(US Central Time). As for the end of stream, we are trying to fix a certain plugin, and have to restart the server when we update the files. One last thing, what does Greylist mean?

First of all, it looks like it fits the guidelines to me. Second, I am sorry you weren't able to be ranked up. We are getting a plugin that will fix that problem, until then, Admins have to do it. The good news is, I am almost always online between 11:00 AM and 2:00 AM(US Central Time). As for the end of stream, we are trying to fix a certain plugin, and have to restart the server when we update the files. One last thing, what does Greylist mean?

I know it might seem like it fits, but that Mods get fussy about it sometimes. just warning you.

GreyList is where people can join the server but not be able to do anything until allowed to via Rank. Its a Semi-Whitelist.

If you are not wanting grey list. Maybe have a time set to where they can look around your server and see if they like it. After (30 mins or so) have them rank up automatically.

The plugin is called: AutoRank, easy config file to work with your Permissions plugins. Dont forget Vault as well, in case they dont want to work together(Works great with Group Manager)

Best Of Luck!

~Vapor