Weird World Generation?

Sierra_W11

The world generation is really bothering me. The first few times I made a new world, the different biomes flowed together kind of organically, with curves. Now, every time I start a new world, the biomes generate in straight lines and squares. It's kind of annoying.

Any way to fix this?

I think you either did something, or it's just randomness. You can pick a seed that you already know has curves.

[Edit: Don't use the same world name. It might not be deleting the files, and you're getting the leftover biomes (which I think are chunky).]

[Edit: Are you using a different terrain generator?]

[Edit: You can delete everything put the worlds you like from the hexxit folder and start over.]

I think you either did something, or it's just randomness. You can pick a seed that you already know has curves.

[Edit: Don't use the same world name. It might not be deleting the files, and you're getting the leftover biomes (which I think are chunky).]

[Edit: Are you using a different terrain generator?]

[Edit: You can delete everything put the worlds you like from the hexxit folder and start over.]

Thank you... I'll try re-downloading, since that usually seems to be the problem.

OR it's like in mystcraft where some Biomes generate that way and if you have a modded Hexxit With mystcraft it might be the problem, Mystcraft always does that to me with every new world i create/Write, So just play normal Hexxit If this is true

Sorry if this didnt help :(