Problem with launching Hexxit and other modpacks

Normal8998

When I open the launcher, click on hexxit, and log in, it will either say "Cannot retrieve Hexxit files" or when it launches and loads fml, it will automatically close with the launcher. I am using a Mac OS X 10.8.4 and the latest launcher (253). Does anybody know the solution to this problem?

When I open the launcher, click on hexxit, and log in, it will either say "Cannot retrieve Hexxit files" or when it launches and loads fml, it will automatically close with the launcher. I am using a Mac OS X 10.8.4 and the latest launcher (253). Does anybody know the solution to this problem?

same thing happens to me plz help

Try checking permgen in the launcher options. Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the launcher main page, and then also increase the amount of ram allocated as well. If those don't work, upload the crash log from Forge if it generates one.

• 3 weeks later...

Try checking permgen in the launcher options. Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the launcher main page, and then also increase the amount of ram allocated as well. If those don't work, upload the crash log from Forge if it generates one.

i tried that, but i'll try the forge thing