The ID set in immibis.cfg for 'blockMultipart' is already used

ElfIRL

Question

Title: The ID set in immibis.cfg for 'blockMultipart' is already used

Version: 1_0_4

OS: Not sure what the server has, I can find out if necessary.

Java Version: Not sure what the server has, I can find out if necessary.

Description of Problem:

I am hosting a server on BeastNode, and after updating to 1.0.4, I am unable to log into my server - it simply times out (I updated both the client and server). When I look at my server logs I see this:

22.07 02:01:41 [server] SEVERE [Minecraft-Server] The ID set in immibis.cfg for 'blockMultipart' is already used by

22.07 02:01:41 [server] SEVERE [Minecraft-Server] 'tile.mod_SRM.OneWayGlass' (ID 2021)

22.07 02:01:41 [server] SEVERE [Minecraft-Server] Please correct the problem and restart Minecraft.

If I change the var for tile.mod_SRM.OneWayGlass to something else, it gives me different errors in the client, but not a time out. What did I do wrong?

Error Messages:

22.07 02:01:41 [server] SEVERE [Minecraft-Server] The ID set in immibis.cfg for 'blockMultipart' is already used by

22.07 02:01:41 [server] SEVERE [Minecraft-Server] 'tile.mod_SRM.OneWayGlass' (ID 2021)

22.07 02:01:41 [server] SEVERE [Minecraft-Server] Please correct the problem and restart Minecraft.

Error Log:

2 answers to this question

Just a quick update. I went ahead and deleted everything, did a fresh download, reuploaded everything and the server is working properly now. I'm not sure why though, because I've done just that multiple times now. I don't believe for a minute that things just fix themselves so I think its a PEBKAC issue. Thanks for anyone that may have tried to troubleshoot this.