Why do we only have single player?

Shadow278

Someone suggested me to just convert the client into a server and that worked out perfectly fine for me. If you're wondering how to do so, copy your coremods, mods, and config folders into a folder, then put a server jar in the folder as well and add the version of forge that voltz 2.0 shows in the bottom left when at minecraft's main menu. I personally also add a shell script to allocate more memory, but that's not entirely necessary. And there you go, a functioning voltz 2.0 server. It's a bit awkward to have to do it yourself, but ah well. These are strange times we live in.

Someone suggested me to just convert the client into a server and that worked out perfectly fine for me. If you're wondering how to do so, copy your coremods, mods, and config folders into a folder, then put a server jar in the folder as well and add the version of forge that voltz 2.0 shows in the bottom left when at minecraft's main menu. I personally also add a shell script to allocate more memory, but that's not entirely necessary. And there you go, a functioning voltz 2.0 server. It's a bit awkward to have to do it yourself, but ah well. These are strange times we live in.

No I mean there are no public servers.