Looking for some friends.

BoxOfDOG

Hey there.

I'm looking for 1-2 people to play Hexxit with.

I cannot run a server myself, so someone that can/is would be wonderful.

A few requirements

• I'm not looking for just anybody. I'd like to play with someone who is kind and mature.
  • Someone we both can efficiently rely on each other to not be ***holes.

That's everything. Pretty simple, honestly.

Any other information I'll give out later; Skype, Team Speak, IG, etc.

Thanks!

If this thread needs to be moved, please notify me via this forum.

hey i can host a SMP with my hamachi if your willing to download hamachi, my friends tell me im nice and i an 19, almost 20, so i assume im mature enough, just add me on skype if you wanna join or have questions (zine-pure)

Hey, I would join too. I am 15 and hate large servers due to all the grief. I just want to find a server that i can play on and not be scared that someone will steal my stuff or something. I can also host a server if need be, but it would need to be over Hamachi.

Hey there BoxofDog. I'm 13.7 years old and I'd love to be a partner in your server on hexxit. I have only recently downloaded it and was hoping for someone to teach/help me on all the basics and advanced aswell.

Pm me your Skype or teamspeak ip, because my Skype name doesn't come up. I can host the server as well on my computer but because of a crappy internet hub, it will have to be over Hamachi. I already have 2 public servers, but, like I said, I can't run them due to crappy internet upgrade. If I have my Hamachi running I can host any servers with 1 ip and not have to switch. I'm up till 11 so the internet will be on for a long time.

Thanks for reading my application.

Xeins

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...