[1.0.4] SilliHex [No PvP/No PvE] [10] [Whitelist] [Nothing Banned]

sillibird

From the creators of the #3 whitelisted tekkit server...

Comes a new Hexxit experience....

'SilliHex'

HexxitLogos_5757017_lrg_5808055_lrg.jpg

Server IP: play.freezemc.com:25570

Server rules:

1.) No using cheat/hacks. It ruins the games for others and you.

2.) Don't spam. Spamming results in a kick and then a ban.

3.) No threatening other players. This server strives for a friendly environment

4.) Directing offensive speech to a player will result in a temporary ban, and if continues will result in a permanent ban.

[These server rules are subject to change, to be added on or to be removed from. It is the

players duty to stay up to date with the rule changes.]

Questions and Answers.

Q: Are there any mods removed/disabled from the base Hexxit Pack?

A: No, none of the mods or items are removed.

Q: This server is forge, does it have plugins?

A: Yes, we have essentials, towny, and more.

Q: Why did you create this server?

A: I created this server because I was tired of Hexxit servers in which admins or mods abused their powers. The result was this, which so far was a great success.

Q: What is the expected uptime of this server?

A: The server is 24/7, but sometimes the server might crash.

Q: What is the community like on this Hexxit server?

A: We don't like to brag, but we believe we have the best community. The players are all friendly and would help you out with all your troubles.

Q: What do I do if I get griefed?

A: Tell a admin or the owner.

Q: What Hexxit version is this server?

A: It's Hexxit 1.0.4

Application:

1. What is your minecraft name?

2. Do you agree to the rules, stated above?

3. Do you have any questions, not listed in the 'Questions and Answers?'

4. If so, state them here:

5. Do you have any bans on record?

6. If so, why?

7. Why are you interested in SilliHex?

8. Have you played on any other Hexxit servers?

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, (1) I'm Confused_Chap. (2)I read the post, I agree with the rules of the Server, and in all honesty they sound very reasonable anyways. (3) Everything is pretty straightforward. No questions. (5) No bans that I know of whatsoever. I'm a pretty awesome guy. Haha Not to toot my own horn. (6) Reasonable people attract reasonable people. I like the sound of your server and I've been trying to find someone stable to adventure with as I'm new to the Pc Version of Minecraft and Hexxit. I tend to play on Xbox. (8) I've tried about 7 so far on the first page of this website. Alright thanks!

Hey, (1) I'm Confused_Chap. (2)I read the post, I agree with the rules of the Server, and in all honesty they sound very reasonable anyways. (3) Everything is pretty straightforward. No questions. (5) No bans that I know of whatsoever. I'm a pretty awesome guy. Haha Not to toot my own horn. (6) Reasonable people attract reasonable people. I like the sound of your server and I've been trying to find someone stable to adventure with as I'm new to the Pc Version of Minecraft and Hexxit. I tend to play on Xbox. (8) I've tried about 7 so far on the first page of this website. Alright thanks!

Whitelisted

1.The_warchild

2.I do agree to the rules

3.Yes i do

4.is it a PvP server?

5.Yes

6.I was perma-banned for spamming i was confused.The Admin later told me he meant to ban someone name TheWarIsOn

7.because it has no grief,a small server(so more exploring), Admins and/or mods are not jerks (i hope),it seams super fun!

8.yes about 3 or 4.Them all being crowded or too mean or too laggy.

I hope you choose me it sounds super awesome and fun! And i love the hexxit mod and i know decent amount about it.

I will provide other players with items and share if i have any spare.

1.The_warchild

2.I do agree to the rules

3.Yes i do

4.is it a PvP server?

5.Yes

6.I was perma-banned for spamming i was confused.The Admin later told me he meant to ban someone name TheWarIsOn

7.because it has no grief,a small server(so more exploring), Admins and/or mods are not jerks (i hope),it seams super fun!

8.yes about 3 or 4.Them all being crowded or too mean or too laggy.

I hope you choose me it sounds super awesome and fun! And i love the hexxit mod and i know decent amount about it.

I will provide other players with items and share if i have any spare.

The server is not PvP or PvE

Whitelisted

1. What is your minecraft name? rugo34

2. Do you agree to the rules, stated above? yes I do

3. Do you have any questions, not listed in the 'Questions and Answers?' no

5. Do you have any bans on record? not that i know of

6. If so, why?

7. Why are you interested in SilliHex? Im tired of people greifing and a good staff(I hope)

8. Have you played on any other Hexxit servers? yes but so bad not worth saying who

1. What is your minecraft name? rugo34

2. Do you agree to the rules, stated above? yes I do

5. Do you have any bans on record? not that i know of

6. If so, why?

7. Why are you interested in SilliHex? Im tired of people greifing and a good staff(I hope)

8. Have you played on any other Hexxit servers? yes but so bad not worth saying who

Whitelisted

1. What is your minecraft name? Kennikki98

2. Do you agree to the rules, stated above? Of course

3. Do you have any questions, not listed in the 'Questions and Answers?' Nope

5. Do you have any bans on record? Not that i'm aware off

6. If so, why?

7. Why are you interested in SilliHex? Because it's whitelisted, not too big and I hope with good staff

8. Have you played on any other Hexxit servers? Well I played 2 but not for too long, because there were too many people and almost nothing too explore.

1. What is your minecraft name? Kennikki98

2. Do you agree to the rules, stated above? Of course

3. Do you have any questions, not listed in the 'Questions and Answers?' Nope

5. Do you have any bans on record? Not that i'm aware off

6. If so, why?

7. Why are you interested in SilliHex? Because it's whitelisted, not too big and I hope with good staff

8. Have you played on any other Hexxit servers? Well I played 2 but not for too long, because there were too many people and almost nothing too explore.

Whitelisted

1. What is your minecraft name?-Angry_Squid

2. Do you agree to the rules, stated above?-Yes,I would not post if I didn't agree to the rules.

3. Do you have any questions, not listed in the 'Questions and Answers?'-Yes.

4. If so, state them here:What gamerules are true, and what are false.(ex:keepInventory,doMobGriefing,doFireTick, and the like)

5. Do you have any bans on record?-Not at the moment.(Unless a 5 minute temp ban on a server I'm admin on from NCP counts :P)

6. If so, why?Over-spawning creepers in an arena, mob griefing was off though.It was a prank on a friend of mine.

7. Why are you interested in SilliHex?I have played Hexxit with my brother and alone, and would love to play a server with a nice adventurous community.

8. Have you played on any other Hexxit servers?Not currently, unless you qualify a two person LAN world, in which case yes, yes I have.

1. What is your minecraft name?-Angry_Squid

2. Do you agree to the rules, stated above?-Yes,I would not post if I didn't agree to the rules.

3. Do you have any questions, not listed in the 'Questions and Answers?'-Yes.

4. If so, state them here:What gamerules are true, and what are false.(ex:keepInventory,doMobGriefing,doFireTick, and the like)

5. Do you have any bans on record?-Not at the moment.(Unless a 5 minute temp ban on a server I'm admin on from NCP counts :P)

6. If so, why?Over-spawning creepers in an arena, mob griefing was off though.It was a prank on a friend of mine.

7. Why are you interested in SilliHex?I have played Hexxit with my brother and alone, and would love to play a server with a nice adventurous community.

8. Have you played on any other Hexxit servers?Not currently, unless you qualify a two person LAN world, in which case yes, yes I have.

mobGriefing is off and keepInventory is on, other than that, everything is default

Whitelisted

1. What is your minecraft name? bthedragon45

2. Do you agree to the rules, stated above? yes

5. Do you have any bans on record? yes

6. If so, why? I was getting a block my friend had and was banned for griefing

7. Why are you interested in SilliHex? because I want to play hexxit with others than by my self

8. Have you played on any other Hexxit servers? no this is my first one

6. If so, why? I was getting a block my friend had and was banned for griefing

7. Why are you interested in SilliHex? because I want to play hexxit with others than by my self

Whitelisted

6. If so, why? I was getting a block my friend sead I could get and was banned for griefing

7. Why are you interested in SilliHex? I want to play hexxit other people

6. If so, why? I was getting a block my friend sead I could get and was banned for griefing

7. Why are you interested in SilliHex? I want to play hexxit other people

You are already whitelisted

Hey its warchild sorry for spawning the necromancers i didn't think i'd get banned.

We have a zero tolerance policy for griefing. Since that took place at the spawn it is considered griefing, which is a banable offense. Bans for griefing do not get lifted, so the ban is permanent.

1. What is your minecraft name? insanecreeper1x

2. Do you agree to the rules, stated above? I agree 100%

3. Do you have any questions, not listed in the 'Questions and Answers?' No, thank you for asking.

5. Do you have any bans on record? I do, not for Hexxit though, but a lot of them are from mods abusing their power. :I

6. If so, why? I just stated so in the question above. ^w^

7. Why are you interested in SilliHex? It sounds like a server that won't be horrible like a lot of them are. A nice, small server in which I can have fun on. ^_^

8. Have you played on any other Hexxit servers? Not yet.

W

1. What is your minecraft name? insanecreeper1x

2. Do you agree to the rules, stated above? I agree 100%

3. Do you have any questions, not listed in the 'Questions and Answers?' No, thank you for asking.

5. Do you have any bans on record? I do, not for Hexxit though, but a lot of them are from mods abusing their power. :I

6. If so, why? I just stated so in the question above. ^w^

7. Why are you interested in SilliHex? It sounds like a server that won't be horrible like a lot of them are. A nice, small server in which I can have fun on. ^_^

8. Have you played on any other Hexxit servers? Not yet.

Whitelisted

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons