[1.0.5] Warborn "Hardest Hexxit Server" *Need Staff* Factions PVP | mcMMO | Custom Dungeons

WarbornStudios

lO2GkXn.png

Ragequit now at:

Warborn.PlayAt.CH

Why are you calling this the hardest Hexxit server?

Not only are you locked in on hard mode, you have to deal with the rest of the players trying to kill you. This isn't a server where you can kiss up to the staff and receive free items. We ban items that give you an unfair advantage and we make sure to balance the game as much as we can without ruining it. There are also staff dungeons that are near impossible to solo and will require a lot of focus, preparation, and most likely a faction to overcome.

Can't I just donate or vote to get phat l00t?

Sure, we reward players for supporting the server. But any average player with half a brain can take on the strongest of players no matter how much they've donated. We never hand out fly mode, god mode, or creative mode.

What seperates Warborn from other servers?

We're not a massive server that sees players as ATMs, I'll pay for the server out of pocket, which I've had to do multiple times. I also don't believe in swinging the banhammer at every rulebreaker, that's not going to fix a problem. Instead I try to push for a mature community that even the staff can be involved in. Have a problem with a player? /ignore them. Don't perpetuate stupidity, put an end to it.

... Server info ...

Notable Plugins:

MCMMO

Factions

Essentials

Permissions

ExpFly

Banned Items:

Ender Sword (Glitching)

Sojourners Staff (Griefing)

Bag (Duping, not backpacks)

Ender Sword (Cheating)

Capsules (Griefing)

Emperor's Chalice (Griefing)

http://warbornpvp.enjin.com | Teamspeak: sj01.gameservers.com:9271

Top Donator: gunner7516

Staff Application:

Staff applications have been moved to our website http://warbornpvp.enjin.com

Minecraft Username:ahh11

Have you played Hexxit prior to joining us:no

What country do you live in:uk

Do you have a microphone:no

Have you ever had staff positions before:yes

What would you do in the event of a spammer:give warnings then kick

What would you do in the event of someone advertising a server:give warnings then kick

How often do you play:normally every day

Tell us why you should be considered to be made staff:beacuse i handle my own server and i know a lot about controlling rules and policies

Minecraft Username: SwagginCreep

Have you played Hexxit prior to joining us:Yes a little

What country do you live in:US

Do you have a microphone:no

What would you do in the event of a spammer:give him a warning the kick if he doesn't listen

What would you do in the event of someone advertising a server: warn then kick ill ban if i have to

How often do you play:usually every day

Tell us why you should be considered to be made staff: Because i am reasonable and can handle situations

Minecraft Username: Drizzt098

Have you played Hexxit prior to joining us: Several Times.

What country do you live in: United States.

Do you have a microphone: Yes, & Skype & Teamspeak.

Have you ever had staff positions before: Once, on a good running server called JRCraft.

What would you do in the event of a spammer: Warn them once. If it happens again Ban/Mute them.

What would you do in the event of someone advertising a server: Insta Ban.

How often do you play: At least once a day, for a few hours. Depends, on school & sports.

Minecraft Username: brukernavn11

Have you played Hexxit prior to joining us: Yes

What country do you live in: Norway

And, yes, i speak Ok english

Do you have a microphone: Yes

I also have skype and TS3

Have you ever had staff positions before: Yes

What would you do in the event of a spammer: I would Mute for 10 mins, then if he continued I would kick, then mute for a couple days

What would you do in the event of someone advertising a server: About the same thing /

How often do you play: A couple hours a day to 5-6

Minecraft Username:Tactical_Hog

Have you played Hexxit prior to joining us:Yes.

What country do you live in:United States of America

Do you have a microphone:Yes.

Have you ever had staff positions before:Yes.

What would you do in the event of a spammer:Kindly ask him to stop spamming. If he does not supress his spammage,I would give him 2-3 warning depending on what he was spamming. If he did not heed the warnings,I would then mute him for 20-40 minutes.

What would you do in the event of someone advertising a server:I would do the same as the spammer,but with less warnings and more time being muted.

How often do you play:4-6 days a work week.

Username :zombiepigman2x2

Have you played Hexxit prior to joining us:yes

What country do you live in: USA

Do you have a mic: yes

Have you ever had staff positions before: yes, moderator

what would you do in the event of a spammer: I would warn him/her to not spam chat and if he continued I'd kick him. If he joined back in and continue to spam I would mute him and recommend a ban to the next admin available.

How often do you play: 4 hours a day appox.

Minecraft Username:TJ_Diamond

Have you played Hexxit prior to joining us:Yes for about 2 months

What country do you live in:USA

Do you have a microphone:Yes

Have you ever had staff positions before:Yes

What would you do in the event of a spammer:Warn and if he doesn't stop, mute on first offense temp ban on second.

What would you do in the event of someone advertising a server:Temp ban for 5-30 min, and if happens again 1 day.

How often do you play:I play Hexxit almost daily.

Tell us why you should be considered to be made staff:I have a good experience as staff and know most plugin commands and I also follow the rules.

~TJ_Diamond

Minecraft Username:Tony_Diamond

Have you played Hexxit prior to joining us:Yes.

What country do you live in:North America

Do you have a microphone:Yes

Have you ever had staff positions before:Yes, Admin,Operater,Co-Owner,and Moderater

What would you do in the event of a spammer: I would tell them to stop and if he/she did not stop I would mute them for 24 hours.

What would you do in the event of someone advertising a server:I would tell them to stop. If they did not listen I will mute them. If they still haven't stopped even after i told them I will kick them.

How often do you play:Everyday if available.

Tell us why you should be considered to be made staff: I really wish to be apart of your Hexxit community and keep it a safe place for others.

Minecraft Username: jacobkane76

What would you do in the event of a spammer:Mute the person

What would you do in the event of someone advertising a server: Kick

How often do you play: 10-11 Hours a week

Tell us why you should be considered to be made staff: Because I'm Dedicated and loyal to everyone around me. Im responsible and Trustworthy!

Minecraft Username: Dage_13

What country do you live in: United States

Do you have a microphone: No

What would you do in the event of a spammer: Give them a warning, next time a mute.

What would you do in the event of someone advertising a server: Give them a warning, next time a mute/kick.

How often do you play: About 4-5 hours a day, 5-6 days a week.

Tell us why you should be considered to be made staff: I think I should be considered staff, because when it comes to situations when people want to do what they want to do, I know what to do, and when to do it. I'm also a very responsible, trustworthy, and nice person, who loves to socialize and help others.

Minecraft Username: Minecraftg4mer54

What country do you live in: United States

What would you do in the event of a spammer: I would give them a warning and if they get to far kick mute them

What would you do in the event of someone advertising a server: I would say go advertise somewhere sels and if they didn't listen then mute/kick.

How often do you play: I play about 3-4 Hours a day 5-6 days a week

Tell us why you should be considered to be made staff: I Would be a loyal trustworthy person who plays by the rules and try to make everyone happy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minecraft Username:fuzzywuzzyfuzzy

Have you played Hexxit prior to joining us:Yes i am experienced in hexxit

What country do you live in:Scotland, Me Laddy!

Do you have a microphone:Only My Laptop Mic

What would you do in the event of a spammer:Warn, Then Mute for 10 mins

What would you do in the event of someone advertising a server:Warn Then Mute 1 hour

How often do you play:4-5 hours a day 6-7 days a week

Tell us why you should be considered to be made staff:Because I Am An Experienced Staff Member that can Use Commands Effectively to Punish Rule Breakers!

Minecraft Username: BeautyRush21

Have you played Hexxit prior to joining us: yes

What country do you live in: U.S.A

Do you have a microphone:yes

What would you do in the event of a spammer: kick 4 spam

What would you do in the event of someone advertising a server: kick 4 advertising

How often do you play: 2 to 3 times a day

Tell us why you should be considered to be made staff: I love hexxit, love helping people, and think it would be fun to be staff on such a great server!!

minecraft user.: reaidan

have you played hexxit prior to joining us: yes

do you have a mic.:no

have you ever had staff positions before: no ive never been a staff to any server

what would you do in the event of a spammer: kick for spamming.

what would you do in the event of someone advertising a server: kick for advertising

how often do you play: I get on when i have free time.

tell us why you should be considered to be made a staff: i play hexxit alot and i love to play it to, and im a really good builder so i can build what you want me to build.

• 3 months later...