Major Chunk Error (My Tower was Cut in Half)

MentallyDazed

I took over a battle tower as my living quarters and since then have made multiple exploring trips. I have gathered a handsome amount of supplies, weapons, and rare drops. I decided to go to the twilight forest for the first time and was lucky enough to survive multiple encounters. I returned home to find that there was a load error when I re entered the main world. It basically cut my tower in half and in turn took the majority of my items, the better half at that. Is there a way to recover from this? I provided a link to show you my heartbreak.

http://gyazo.com/e8bbe0006d8c736847c5078c8be1f788

• 4 months later...

I took over a battle tower as my living quarters and since then have made multiple exploring trips. I have gathered a handsome amount of supplies, weapons, and rare drops. I decided to go to the twilight forest for the first time and was lucky enough to survive multiple encounters. I returned home to find that there was a load error when I re entered the main world. It basically cut my tower in half and in turn took the majority of my items, the better half at that. Is there a way to recover from this? I provided a link to show you my heartbreak.

http://gyazo.com/e8bbe0006d8c736847c5078c8be1f788

welp im sorry about your loss i have the same problem too...... i tried relogging, setting my render distance from normal to far and then back to normal, and i even tried to reset the launcher nothing happened.....Is there a anyway we could save this? my heart is broken too

:(..... (and i notice, why is there a tree in the middle of your tower?)

Nope guys, consider it broken, that's minecraft crap maps rendering + 100 mods = this sh...

So the only thing you can do is cry :/ or restore a previous backup you have somewhere (i would like to suggest you to invest some time getting time to learn BATCH commands for windows so you can make a little script to easy backup all your saves so this doesn't happend to you again)