Server wont work after a restart Big Dig 1.3.9

lolzdoom

Okay, so me and my friends are building and having fun on our little server. about 3 days in I decide to go ahead and back everything up and restart the server. Seems like a good thing to do. However, when I try to start the server it again it wont start. My server is hosted through a company that has Multicraft and it has a thing to install Big Dig automatically. In the Multicraft panel when it tries to start up again it shows 100% memory and 100% CPU. The panel doesnt show that the server fails to start, but if you go to the console I get errors that can be seen in the link below. If I try to join it, the server browser says the server cannot be reached. This is the second time this has happened with Big Dig. Last time I gave up and we started over. Now I want to see if I can fix it so this doesn't happen again. Anyone have any ideas what might be causing this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

http://pastebin.com/3rPJWsyD

If you copy the server files down to your computer, do you get the same thing happening?

Also how much RAM does your server host provide you with?

Finally have you checked with the provider that they aren't having any issues?