1.1.5 "shutting down internal server"

Tagger12496

I recently tried to use 1.1.5 o my mac and it doesn't seem to work what so ever. as soon as I start the game I get a message saying shutting down internal server and the computer freezes. I have downloaded it on my other computer(windows) and it works perfectly. I have tried to reinstall tekkit and the launcher and everything but it just crashes. any suggestions? PLEASE HELP! Thanks

i recently came across this problem with the latest update (today) and i think its tied to liquid teleport pipes. were you using those when your problem started?

I got the message when i create or load a new world. But i fixed it now. I had to check the box under the tekkit launcher for it to work and had to get rid one of the mods that was outdated. But everything is fine now. I added a couple more mods to it like ICBM, railcraft, traincraft and many more. I cant add no mods to the 1.1.6. It automaticly crashes. So for 1.1.5 is the best way to go.

I got the message when i create or load a new world. But i fixed it now. I had to check the box under the tekkit launcher for it to work and had to get rid one of the mods that was outdated. But everything is fine now. I added a couple more mods to it like ICBM, railcraft, traincraft and many more. I cant add no mods to the 1.1.6. It automaticly crashes. So for 1.1.5 is the best way to go.

What mode did you get rid of

What mode did you get rid of

Atomic science i had to delete it and then put in a different version because it would keep crashing when you started up server or world. On 1.1.5 i also deleted the galticraft and replaced it with the galticraft from the 1.1.6. What problems are u having?