Echanting Hexxit Shortbows?

Yuuki

Is there anyway to enchant hexxit shortbows with enchanted books? I really would like Infinity on my manyullyn shortbow but there doesn't seem to be a way to get the ability on it. Anyone know a way to do this or can you just not have infinity, power, punch, flame etc. on Tinkerer's Construct weapons?

TConstruct items are not typically enchantable, but there is a way to do it. You have to first apply an upgrade that will provide an enchantment-like ability, such as Fortune/Looting via Lapis. Once the item says it has that enchantment, you should be able to place it on the Enchanting Table and add other enchantments.

At least, at one point this worked. I've got a TConstruct pickaxe loaded up with all kinds of Enchantments, but this was before the latest build.

Yeah, i know that much at least, I'll always put luck modifier on my weapons/tools because of that trick. Only problem is, when i put my manyullyn bow in the enchantment table, not all enchant abilities are available to choose from, such as infinity/power/punch/ etc.. My guess is you just can't get certain abilities on the TConstruct weapons/tools, only some of them such as blood attuned/fortune/unbreakable/soul tether etc..