[0.6.5]Plasma Craft[PvE][15-40 Slots][Open][Mystcraft removed]

Shadowed soul

33abf9i.png

- About Us -

Plasma Craft is a small, mature, 24/7, Tekkit Lite server. We have staff that are always happy to help as well as a handful of plugins to ensure a nice playing experience for everyone.

Grief or theft is virtually non-existent on Plasma Craft thanks to the combined features of Factions, LWC, and CoreProtect, you can be sure your builds are safe from malicious players.

*Note - We use a customized Factions plugin that makes it function simply as a land claiming and protection suite, this is NOT a PvP server.

- Why Plasma Craft? -

We have a few unique features that set us apart from other Tekkit Lite servers, a few include:

• MCPC+ - A fusion of the high performance Spigot software and Forge, greatly reduces RAM and CPU usage, freeing up more resources for players.
  • Dedicated Staff - Our staff are always there to help you with any issues you may have while playing here.

- Rules -

We only have a few basic rules but we expect them to be followed, they are:

• No Griefing
  • No Stealing
  • No Harassment
  • No Spamming
  • No Hacking
  • Have Common Sense

- Removed/Banned -

• Mining Lasers
  • iTNT
  • TNT
  • Dynamite
  • Sticky Dynamite
  • Nukes
  • Mystcraft mod

​That's everything, come join Plasma Craft today!

No moderation, no staff online to control obnoxious children swearing up a storm at each other. No one or no sign to explain the land claiming process either. Pretty spawn but you need some staff...

It says we use factions as protection and claiming in the post, staff are online usually. And the children swearing at each other, you can ignore them, its to be expected though, this is minecraft after all.

the land protechion is fractions

Factions*

I missed the Factions part of the post. Never played on a server with that plugin before. Seriously why do server owners put ads up for "mature" servers and then tell you to ignore the kids having a cussing match and trying to see how many people they can harass? I just pointed out I was on there this morning, there was NO staff and it was NOT a mature environment.

I wasn't impressed this morning. No big deal. Not everyone is going to give your server rave reviews. Don't worry I wont be back.

This is Minecraft after all.

I missed the Factions part of the post. Never played on a server with that plugin before. Seriously why do server owners put ads up for "mature" servers and then tell you to ignore the kids having a cussing match and trying to see how many people they can harass? I just pointed out I was on there this morning, there was NO staff and it was NOT a mature environment.

I wasn't impressed this morning. No big deal. Not everyone is going to give your server rave reviews. Don't worry I wont be back.

This is Minecraft after all.

Im not going to beg for members. The post lists us as mature as that is what we expect our members to act like, this isn't a rule as much as it is a very desired preference. We (specificly me) respect the right to the freedom of speech, and will not limit that when a offended user can simply be the bigger person and use the /ignore command. Harassment is a different story of course, but thats a different topic. We encourage our staff to remain transparent and view server activity via the ingame /vanish command or via the console. Sorry for your experience.

• 2 weeks later...

No moderation, no staff online to control obnoxious children swearing up a storm at each other. No one or no sign to explain the land claiming process either. Pretty spawn but you need some staff...

Since when are children obnoxious? You have to be intelligent, to a degree, to get Technic Launcher onto your computer.

well if anyone does anything bad send me a pm and i will figure it out (except greifers i can't do anything about that only admins and above can do that

Edit: i'm admin now