Custom UE Server (White list)

Sam127849

Basically I run my own server with a few pals and found that we need more people. Message me if you want on. Rules are just use common sense. Greifing (Not faction wars which are allowed) will result in a banishment and a server wide rollback to the previous hour before said greifing occurred. Lastly just send a picture(s) that shows that you know how to use the mods (no cry babies allowed, ex. I want to get a new missile because I did not know that applying a redstone signal to the launcher would cause it to launch).

Basically I run my own server with a few pals and found that we need more people. Message me if you want on. Rules are just use common sense. Greifing (Not faction wars which are allowed) will result in a banishment and a server wide rollback to the previous hour before said greifing occurred. Lastly just send a picture(s) that shows that you know how to use the mods (no cry babies allowed, ex. I want to get a new missile because I did not know that applying a redstone signal to the launcher would cause it to launch).

Hi i really want play on your server. My skype is Axel Elowson so send me a message with ip hope i can play on your server. I couldn't find my voltz screen shots so i cant give you any pictures. Hope its ok if its not send me message telling me the file name.