[1.0.5] NXcraft Hexxit [PvE][20 slots][Greylist][No Mods removed]

K1thros

nxcraft.png

Who is NXcraft:

We are a newly launched brand of Minecraft servers. Yes, I said brand. This means that we are not just one server, but we are multiple servers. We will eventually have a flavor of Minecraft for everyone. We are going to start with a few heavy hitters like Hexxit (http://www.technicpack.net/hexxit) and Tekkit (http://www.technicpack.net/tekkit). We will also add some mini-games (Hunger Games, Walls, etc). We look forward to providing one of the best all around Minecraft experiences.

hexxitlogo_small.png

Our first server to launch under the NXcraft brand is Hexxit. We really enjoy this pack and hope that you do too. The server is Greylisted so you will need to register on nxcraft.com and make sure your IGN is in your profile.

62600939875383fb6544bdcfc549dd4bebd48ba0

Server ip: hexxit.nxcraft.com

058882940298746aa4583ba7d94426aa622fa3bd

1. No Griefing
  2. No stealing
  3. PVP is off - Don't ask.
  4. No foul language - We are a family friendly server please respect that.
  5. Be respectful of staff and other players
  6. Don't be Stupid.

d9f89744aba095173e4378cfab6478d40e73feaf

(currently active)

• GriefPrevention
  • RPGparty
  • RPGtrades
  • Coreprotect - Rollbacks of grief
  • Essentials

f357ee2384a1441e56baaad0cc6cf32a3d234200

These are things that are limited to Our VIP Donator rank - Coming soon!

• Dimensional Doors (all items) - but you can still expore naturally occurring doors/rifts
  • Special Kits
  • Economy perks

Honestly a suggestion would be to switch out grief protection. Although it is reliable, it is a pain in the ass and people find it annoying

Really, it's sooo simple. If a player can't figure out how to use a gold shovel to claim land then I question if that player should be playing on a server or should be staying in single player. Grief prevention is the best land management plug in I have found nothing works as well or is as easy.

While I appreciate feed back, you haven't even logged into the server. Please log in and test it out before you start questioning the setup :)

Don't be hating on me if I ask... Do you guys need staff? I can help you with any kind of monitoring or building jobs you need done.

If you decline I can respect that.

Join the server and check the forums. Staff applications are there. We are launching a few more servers that will need staff.

• 3 weeks later...

Grief protection is very nice however, When you cannot even place a simple water bucket without a golden shovel and if your like me i do not always want to live underground, so it does get rather annoying that i can't place water for farms or something of that nature without a golden shovel but, nonetheless this is one of the best servers i have played on in a long time and the staff actually cares on this server so that is very nice.