• In-game name:
  • whitest0rm
  •  
  •  
  • Time Zone:
  • London gmt
  •  
  • What is your Tekkit experience?:
  • Was a big player, then computer was stolen, now have a new one and am getting back into it :) looking to learn it all again.
  •  
  • Why do you want to join Schpoovi?: fed up of all the childish servers, full of kids moaning about who griefed who and who took what... you get the picture :)
  •  
  • Extra: I enjoy large scale builds most and work better with others than playing single player :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • In-game name:rradt2001 & Mobius762
  • Time Zone: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
  • What is your Tekkit experience?: I know almost everything about tekkit. Even making factories!
  • Why do you want to join Schpoovi?: Because I want to be a part of a new server.
  • Also please add my friend Mobius

• In-game name: gtr811
  • Time Zone: central
  • What is your Tekkit experience?: I know near everything i need to know, i am horible with computer craft tho, i know most of the tricks to getting set up and a nice operation running fast, i love red stone, and i do my best to make my place look good, but who says good can't be efficent, i try using the best methods to save energy, and look good, i don't like building one big place and shove everything in it, i like building different areas to do different projects, and i like to do most of it underground.
  • Why do you want to join Schpoovi?: i want a nice small server where i can play, and where i am not raided and attacked by jerks, and being provoked and being called a "fag" and other words in chat, i hope that my request is accepted and i can join your server

• 4 weeks later...
  • In-game name: impackrat9
  • Time Zone:  Eastern
  • What is your Tekkit experience?:   Fairly low, but looking to learn a lot.  I am experienced with traditional minecraft.  
  • Why do you want to join Schpoovi?:  I'd like to play on a mature server with mature people in a friendly and social environment while learning the details of tekkit and making neat designs without worrying about PVP or grieving.