[3.1.2] Schpoovi [Survival][WorldGuard][Under Construction]

Skipalux

Schpoovi_zpscccc3302.jpg

Schpoovi

Tekkit Survival Server

Introduction:

This is a server of adults looking to play with other adults. The 2 admins are very experienced with tekkit and I (skipalux) am usually on and happy to help with any tekkit problems. We are still in a pretty early stage as this is the first time the server is going public but I have more than enough experience with tekkit to comfortably run a server.

If you would like to help in anyway you can add me on Skype, my Skype name is skipalux

Server Information:

Time Zone: Eastern

Up Time: 95%

Status: Currently I have WorldGaurd and AutoBackup running, I plan on getting Essentials running once I can learn more about it

Server Rules:

1. Respect all other players.Respect all the players on the server, it does not matter if the player if a member of staff or someone who is new to the server. Disrespecting other players will either result in you being Muted or Jailed, in serious situations you may also be banned.
  2. Do not Grief, Steal or Kill players.The server is a survival server but this does not mean you are allowed to steal from others or grief other players property. Griefing and Stealing will result in a ban from the server, this also includes entering players houses without permission. This is a none PvP server so attacking other players without their permission is not allowed, if it is an accident then that is fine, but if you try to kill other players repeatedly it will result in a ban.
  3. No cheats or client mods.The use of cheat/hacked clients is not allowed on the server, this includes any client mods which allow players to have an unfair advantage, including X-Ray mods. The use of cheats will result in a temporary or permanent ban.
  4. No Racism or Spam.
    The odd swear word is fine but please do not use it all of the time, especially when it is not necessary. Racism however is never tolerated and will result in you being Muted or Jailed. Spammers will also be Muted or Jailed and repeating either of these will result in being Banned.
  5. Do not annoy Moderators or Admins.Most moderators or admins are normal players, however they do have the ability to spawn in certain items and have access to certain commands. This however does not mean a moderator or admin will spawn in items for you or give you money, repeatedly asking for items or money from anyone, especially a moderator or admin will result in you being Jailed.
  6. Do not abuse bugs.If you come across a bug in-game such as a duplication glitch, please do not abuse it. It is likely the bug will soon be found and fixed however players who abuse the glitch will be found and either banned or have items taken away from them. If you do find a bug please report it to a moderator or admin in-game as soon as you can.

Whitelist Application:

• In-game name:
  • What is your Tekkit experience?:
  • Why do you want to join Schpoovi?:

You will be messaged the IP address if accepted.

• In-game name: Hurtmanx
  • Time Zone: EST (USA)
  • What is your Tekkit experience?: I've been playing tekkit since lite came out, but I perfer classsic.
  • Why do you want to join Schpoovi?: It looks like a very interesting server that has potential, plus I'm bored of SSP.

Whitelist Application:

• In-game name:SoakingMarrow
  • Time Zone:london england
  • What is your Tekkit experience?:getting lot better but can build eny sort building
  • Why do you want to join Schpoovi?:im looking to join a gd bunch ppl that bit older then 14 year old so can have fun and gd convo and make sum freinds

• In-game name:craftyman52
  • Time Zone:GMT Ireland
  • What is your Tekkit experience?:Ive been playing for a year now and i like tekkit
  • Why do you want to join Schpoovi?:Mostly because i want a good server too play this looks likes the best+I bored of single player

In-game name: TheBlackReaper13

Time Zone: UTC -5

What is your Tekkit experience?: Moderate. I know what I'm doing, but I don't know every last thing in the modpack.

Why do you want to join Schpoovi?: I can't really find any "good" Tekkit servers, and I need somewhere to start. This seems like a good place. :3

In-game name: TyreseGUI

Time Zone: UTC-06:00 Central Time (US & Canada)

What is your Tekkit experience?: Good been playing Tekkit since Tekkit 2 and I fell in love with this modpack and I feel it is slowly dying out.

Why do you want to join Schpoovi?: Because I feel like I can be a good part in the Schoovi community and do the best I can do to help the server.

• In-game name: acantor
  • Time Zone: GMT +1
  • What is your Tekkit experience?: About 10 hours; Rather unexperienced
  • Why do you want to join Schpoovi?: The server totally fits my needs. If I was to run a server I would use the same settings

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• In-game name:Mirolas
  • Time Zone:Central
  • What is your Tekkit experience?: I am actually pretty new to tekkit. Big fan of the Yogscast and their videos about the Jaffa Factory got me interested in trying it. I have worked a bit on a single player world to get the basics down.
  • Why do you want to join Schpoovi?: Single player only gets you so far. Eventually it is nice to check out other people's projects and gather ideas for how to improve your own work. That and it would be nice to work on a group project eventually. Tekkit adds a great deal to Minecraft and playing with others always makes the game more fun.

• 2 weeks later...

• In-game name: Pugg138
  • Time Zone: Central USA
  • What is your Tekkit experience?: I have played tekkit classic for a while but went to FTB
  • Why do you want to join Schpoovi?: I am looking for a good server for me and my friends to play on that does not have a lot disabled

IGN: DireMickey

Time Zone: AEST

What is you Tekkit experience?: I have played Tekkit around about when it first came out. I pretty much know everything apart from CC(computer craft) as I haven't found any desire for it.

Why do you want to join Schpoovi: I am in need of a server that is peaceful and isn't raging with 100's of people spamming the chat. A server with people that I know and trust, this server shows great promise so I wish to join.

• 2 weeks later...

In-game name: elfhippy

Time Zone: Eastern

What is your Tekkit experience?: I have been playing a lot for about a year and a half.

Why do you want to join Schpoovi?: I know it's only for adults and I'm only 14, but I am a very mature player and I am unable to create a Tekkit server myself so I am looking to join a mature community of players who see more to Tekkit than just blowing stuff up and griefing people.

• 2 weeks later...

• In-game name: lelantos11
  • Time Zone: UTC+12:00 (NZ)
  • What is your Tekkit experience?: I've been playing Tekkit Classic heavily for the last 6-7 months.
  • Why do you want to join Schpoovi?: I just kind of got bored playing by myself, and I've watched the Mindcrack and Yogscast, and it looks fun playing in a group, striving to a goal or something. And I've looked around for a decent Tekkit server, and yours seems to be the best.

In-game name: crysomemoor

Time Zone: brasilia -03

What is your Tekkit experience?: Me and a friend had a closed server i i really like it, me and him got to red matter that time

Why do you want to join Schpoovi?: After reading the post i actually tough this would be fun, so hope i get counted in

• 2 weeks later...

me and my friend would like to join.

• In-game name: charlie638 & burtonrjd
  • Time Zone: UTC-06:00 Central Time Zone
  • What is your Tekkit experience?: Very experienced. We've played through like 7 worlds by ourselves but now we want to join a server.
  • Why do you want to join Schpoovi?: I think we would be a good adition to the server and it looks really good, out of all the ones I've looked at this one looks like one of the best.

• In-game name: Dasniper4145
  • Time Zone: Eastern standard
  • What is your Tekkit experience?: I have been playing the tekkit mod itself for a few months now.
  • Why do you want to join Schpoovi?: I wish to join a server to hang out and build on. I just want a nice place to help people with redstone and other such electronics.

• In-game name: Baroness Bamford
  • Time Zone: Eastern
  • What is your Tekkit experience?: On my last server, I build a sprawling city, but the map got reset, and I'm looking for a new server to build on.
  • Why do you want to join Schpoovi?: I'm just looking for a good server, without too many "kids", that I can hopefully make large constructions in, without fear of losing it all.

• 1 month later...

• In-game name: MarioMario111
  • Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (USA)
  • What is your Tekkit experience?: I've played Tekkit for almost 2 years and I've come a long way since then. I have quite a bit of knowledge with RedPower2 and IndustrialCraft2.
  • Why do you want to join Schpoovi?: I want a small server with nice players and no griefing; I'd also like to record a Tekkit series for you YouTube with my brother, LuigiMario303, if you could whitelist him as well that would be great. <3

• In-game name: MarioMario111
  • Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (USA)
  • What is your Tekkit experience?: I've played Tekkit for almost 2 years and I've come a long way since then. I have quite a bit of knowledge with RedPower2 and IndustrialCraft2.
  • Why do you want to join Schpoovi?: I want a small server with nice players and no griefing; I'd also like to record a Tekkit series for you YouTube with my brother, LuigiMario303, if you could whitelist him as well that would be great. <3