phased pipes working?

mrcavallol

hello - I have set up 2 phased pipes - one to send the other send/receive at a frequency of 1.

one is connected to a pump and the pipes are full of lava - however the other phased pipe is just not receiving. to test I have even set them just a few blocks from each other to make sure they are in the same chunk - still no luck.

has anyone got these to work?

incidentally yes - they are both liquid phase pipes.

thanks

EDIT: sorry - just noticed a thread saying they are bugged. damn it I just wasted 8 precious diamonds on these things!!

hello - I have set up 2 phased pipes - one to send the other send/receive at a frequency of 1.

one is connected to a pump and the pipes are full of lava - however the other phased pipe is just not receiving. to test I have even set them just a few blocks from each other to make sure they are in the same chunk - still no luck.

has anyone got these to work?

incidentally yes - they are both liquid phase pipes.

thanks

EDIT: sorry - just noticed a thread saying they are bugged. damn it I just wasted 8 precious diamonds on these things!!

They are only bugged in the recommended build. I had the exact same problem recently. When I switched to the latest build they worked just fine. Actually tekkit as a whole has run much better for me since then. You can change to the latest build on the launcher screen, just back up your world.

thanks Norman. i am dreading updating only because it took me some time to get mo'creatures and optifine working on my current build.

but i can back up the whole tekkit folder if i screw things up too much. would certainly be great to be able to use the later mod builds.

cheers.

I see.

You should defiantly be careful since you are running a custom mod-pack. My response did not consider that possibility as this is the Tekkit forum and unless otherwise noted people assume that questions here are about the Tekkit pack, not custom ones.

I have some slight awareness of how this mod-pack is progressing, stuff like which bugs exist in which version, but when you get into custom modding you get to a place where I simply have too little knowledge to offer anything solidly helpful.

I did hear somebody say that they had to delete Mystcraft to get mo creatures working in the latest version of Tekkit. Not certain about that. Def seems like a poor trade to me though.

I did hear somebody say that they had to delete Mystcraft to get mo creatures working in the latest version of Tekkit. Not certain about that. Def seems like a poor trade to me though.

hehe that was me. the only reason i did this was because i dont feel there is enough of a challenge when first starting the game on hard. the mobs are just too easy to avoid. mo'reatures adds enough aggro mobs for me to actually be quite wary about travelling from my base without adequate preparation.

however i have just done a fair bit of reading on mystcraft and must admit i am intrigued. i will update to the new tekkit version tonight and play the 'vanilla' tekkit version for a while on my current map. i definitely do want optifine however as i find the graphical improvements are well worth it.