1.1.8 Particle Accelerator

Gomo

Question

Title: 1.1.8 Particle Accelerator

Version: 1_0_3

Java Version: 7 Update 25

Description of Problem:

Once you setup your particle accelerator, add some matter (for example, dirt blocks). You add some empty cells where the anti-matter is going to be stored, and then --> Accelerator doesn't want to accept ID 20416 empty cell's (which are made with x4 tin ingots and glass block in the middle). It does say that the anti-matter has been created, but the cell remains empty.

Error Messages:

Error Log:

3 answers to this question

I apologize for bumping this thread. Is there anyone that knows how to solve this problem ? Perhaps there's a mod that is interfering with the Empty Cell ID, or do I need to add some other mod ? Only this type of Empty Cell works apparently http://voltz.wikia.com/wiki/Empty_Cell . So, if the particle accelerator was added in 1.1.8 tekkit, why didn't we get these type of cells as well ?

The Particle Accelerator will use one Cell at 125 MG of Anti Matter. So when the machine reaches 125 MG after a while, one Cell is used and will move one Anti Matter Cell in the Empty Space on the right of the Empty Cell.

Empty Cells are made from one Glass in the middle and 1 Tin on each side:

011304_2013-09-01_15.03.50.png

011305_2013-09-01_15.04.01.png

011305_2013-09-01_15.05.39.png

011310_2013-09-01_15.09.58.png

I am not making Anti Matter on the pictures but Strange matter. Thats why the Anti Matter Value = 0.

For Anti Matter you need a Square for example 58x58 and let the particle reach 100% Velocity.

For Strange Matter you need a Track that makes the particle atleast going 50% Velocity and then collide with for example : harden glass.

Seems you are doing it right but are unaware of the fact you need 125MG of Anti Matter for one Cell to be used. So just wait till it reaches 125 MG and it will for sure use an Empty Cell.