• PermissionsEx
  • Prism
  • SignShop
  • Sleep
  • StarterKit
  • WorldEdit
  • WorldGuard

Description:

Our server is based around building, constructing, and experimenting with friends. We encourage co-operative PvE, but do not discourage going off to do your own thing. We're adding more things to do on the server every day, and we don't restrict what you can/can't build. We're a fairly new server, so come check us out and get a good spot for your workshop!

Uptime: 24/7

Disabled Mods: Dimensional Doors

Screenshot

Screenshot 2

Screenshot 3

Hello, My IGN is Myscopeh. I was disconnected and I wasnt able to relog into the server.

Everytime I would try to it would say "Logging In..." then "Connection Lost End of Stream".. I'm currently trying to fix the problem, because I really enjoy playing on that server greatly. Its a really good server, with great people.

If anyone has any advice or has encountered this error before, please feel free to tell me :P

Hello, My IGN is Myscopeh. I was disconnected and I wasnt able to relog into the server.

Everytime I would try to it would say "Logging In..." then "Connection Lost End of Stream".. I'm currently trying to fix the problem, because I really enjoy playing on that server greatly. Its a really good server, with great people.

If anyone has any advice or has encountered this error before, please feel free to tell me :P

it says that i cant reach server too

it says i cant reach server too

• 2 weeks later...