How Do I Remove Mods From My Server

24supercrazy

Hi guys,

Lately i started up a Tekkit server for me and two other friends to play on (possibly more), but when we logged on, everything worked fine for me but my friends couldn't connect. They would get a white screen and then their Tekkit would crash.

After i looked around the forums a bit, i found out that they had to check the "Increase PermGen Size" option before they start Tekkit.

And that worked, but now when they join, they have bad block lag and when I look at them they move around all glitchy. So i figured that it's because of some of the mods on the server. I tried deleting the mods from the mods folder in my server but after i did that, my server would crash after i start it up.

So if any of you can please tell me how to remove mods from my server and/or reduce lag, that would be great.

Thanks

are you absolutely sure it is block lag, because block lag would be something you would be noticing yourself as well, if you are running this off a home connection your connection may be bottlenecking them making them lag but not you, so before you go deleting mods, try other solutions first.

• 2 weeks later...

are you absolutely sure it is block lag, because block lag would be something you would be noticing yourself as well, if you are running this off a home connection your connection may be bottlenecking them making them lag but not you, so before you go deleting mods, try other solutions first.

What other solutions are you talking about. And yes I am running this server off of a home connection.