Hexxit Partner Wanted!

ItsOnlyRyann

I have my own hexxit server and I am wanting to find a partner to play with on my server. Hexxit experience is not vital.

Someone around my age would be more appropriate; I am 16, Male, British

And someone who can also speak fluent English.

Must have skype and clear microphone

I am also hoping to find someone who wouldn't mind recording a hexxit series with me in the future.

PM me if you're interested or want further information

Looking for a partner as well! I know a bit about Hexxit so were on the same page.

I am 16,Male as well and from America.

I speak fluent English, and i have skype and a clear microphone.

Hopefully youll respond.

If so ill give you my skype user name and my IGN username in minecraft.

Hope to see you soon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

if you are still looking for people, which it seems like you have a lot of people that want to join, i'm also looking for someone to partner up with, I'm in America, (you can get specifics if you pm me) im 18, have skype and have turtle beach x12's, i havn't been on the receiving end of my mic, but i think they work pretty well. anyways, pm me if you want to play, but if not, that is ok.

• 1 month later...

hi im looking for a partner i dont have a server u dont need a mic and u have to be around 14 so reply when

hey I'm 14 too and am hoping to find a partner. my minecraft is SherifFreddyKatt and I dont have a skype but I do have a mic. I also record for youtube but my recording program plays the video about 15 seconds before the sound so I have to fix that otherwise I would like to join you.

hey I'm 14 too and am hoping to find a partner. my minecraft is SherifFreddyKatt and I dont have a skype but I do have a mic. I also record for youtube but my recording program plays the video about 15 seconds before the sound so I have to fix that otherwise I would like to join you.

my skype is the same as my minecraft.