Biofuel - why am I getting so much MJ?

jellysandwich

After setting up a magmatic engine system in my base, I discovered biofuel and wanted to try it out.

So I built a very simply system:

1 bio reactor

1 biofuel generator

1 redstone energy cell

I place all them of them right next to each other, and I connect the bio reactor to my current system via redstone energy conduit.

I place ONE SEED into the bio reactor. I then check the redstone energy cell, and I see that I've gained 12,800 MJ.

That can't be right can it? An entire bucket of lava provides ~18,000 or so.

Could it be a config that I could check? My friend owns the server and has played around with the mods/configs a lot.

After setting up a magmatic engine system in my base, I discovered biofuel and wanted to try it out.

So I built a very simply system:

1 bio reactor

1 biofuel generator

1 redstone energy cell

I place all them of them right next to each other, and I connect the bio reactor to my current system via redstone energy conduit.

I place ONE SEED into the bio reactor. I then check the redstone energy cell, and I see that I've gained 12,800 MJ.

That can't be right can it? An entire bucket of lava provides ~18,000 or so.

Could it be a config that I could check? My friend owns the server and has played around with the mods/configs a lot.

AFAIK one bucket of biofuel gives 16000 MJ. and one seed is nowhere near enough to get there. so is highly possible that:

a) your friend heavily modified a power source that was already borderline OP.

b)the generator already had fuel inside

c) the cell recharged from another source or had energy before (remember that REC default to Input. so its possible that while you changed the arrow some power leaked in.

d) all of the above.

AFAIK one bucket of biofuel gives 16000 MJ. and one seed is nowhere near enough to get there. so is highly possible that:

a) your friend heavily modified a power source that was already borderline OP.

b)the generator already had fuel inside

c) the cell recharged from another source or had energy before (remember that REC default to Input. so its possible that while you changed the arrow some power leaked in.

d) all of the above.

Ok so something is definitely wrong then. Thanks!