Where's all the uranium?

Dispatch88

Uranium is not enabled by default..

Go to Tekkit installation path or server path then navigate to : tekkitmainconfig and open the AtomicSience.cfg config file.

Scroll to the bottom of the file:

####################

# ore_generation

####################

ore_generation {

B:"Generate Uranium Ore"=false

}

Change the false to true.

Start your server/game find a new CHUNK (a piece of world you have never been for sure) and the uranium should be findable.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAACTUALLY, uranium is enable by default, the problem, as I have recently found out is that retrogen is also enable by default, and if you have retro gen on when you make the world it actually doesn't generate, the better solution is to go into COFH core world.cfg and turn retro gen off for uranium. All world gen is handled through CofH core for ore and stuff for all the mods.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAACTUALLY, uranium is enable by default, the problem, as I have recently found out is that retrogen is also enable by default, and if you have retro gen on when you make the world it actually doesn't generate, the better solution is to go into COFH core world.cfg and turn retro gen off for uranium. All world gen is handled through CofH core for ore and stuff for all the mods.

Never knew this, so what benefits are there if I disable uranium ore generation in the Atomic Sience config and disable RetroGen for uranite in the cofh\world.cfg?

####################

# custom

####################

custom {

####################

# uranite

####################

uranite {

I:BlockId=941

I:BlockMeta=0

I:ClusterSize=3

I:MaxY=25