Looking For Some Tekkit Players

Now I am looking for some people to play on a small scale Tekkit Classic server with, maybe 2 or 3 people. Now my computer can't run a server, so I was hoping for someone who had a computer that could (8+ GB of RAM); I do know how to set one up if you need any help. If you can't, I do have a friend that would run one for us, but his computer randomly turns off so it can be inconvenient at times. Now I would really like someone that knows what they are doing, I have "beat" Tekkit (those of you who know a lot about it know what I mean), and would like some other people to come up with some creative ideas with. I also prefer you have Skype and are 13+ or so (or just not a squeaker). I'm really bad at checking the Forums, so email me at [email protected] if you are interested, and if you have it proof that you know what you're doing in Tekkit (Picture of past saves possibly). Have a great day!

So I built a Batcave around 30 blocks under ground level, it has automated lights and everything. So now it's time to make some power come down into the cave.

I am dealing with power loss on cables when they need to cover such a distance. I want to ask you to tell me, what you think is the best way to power my cave.

I know Nuclear power is the best way but please also think of something else than that. Could you guys also give a bit of a explanation of your idea.

Thx in advance, you make it possible for me to learn everything there is to know about Tekkit.

To respond to dwwojcik, when you get far enough in Tekkit, you fell as though you've "beat it", you have the last step in every mod the biggest house the best armor and unlimited everything (power flowers). And to go to svenco, now if you are using redstone lamps, all they require is a redstone current on any side (top is preferable), and then a redstone lever with some red wire (RedPower Mod, that may not be quite what it is called) going up to them. If you are using something else, LV Cables (Three refined iron across I believe) have the least power loss over great distance, however, your Power must be stored in a Bat Box or Put through a LV transformer to use that.

Yeah, plus I have gotten to the point of having a Crystal Chest full of Red Matter, and an entire Crystal Chest for each kind of ore, each of them mostly full. It got to be so boring because there was no more challenge. I even had a fully automated nuclear power plant that created all of it's own substances with power flowers and had auto shutoff temp monitors and filled an MSFU in about 5 seconds, which I had an entire room full of them. My friends and I put tons of time into it and we just got so bored of the game.

Yeah, plus I have gotten to the point of having a Crystal Chest full of Red Matter, and an entire Crystal Chest for each kind of ore, each of them mostly full. It got to be so boring because there was no more challenge. I even had a fully automated nuclear power plant that created all of it's own substances with power flowers and had auto shutoff temp monitors and filled an MSFU in about 5 seconds, which I had an entire room full of them. My friends and I put tons of time into it and we just got so bored of the game.

O.O

Tekkit Leaderboard:

1. Brandon_Zink

Haha, well thank you. It took a lot of time, and we had this outline setup where we setup a bunch of nukes and created this big hole going down into the ground, then set up houses and buildings on the wall with bridges in between. Unfortunately we go kind of far then mining up above the holes one of the guys hit a lava patch that poured into the hole and covered everything so we stopped playing Tekkit then. But the design we had was awesome.