How do I debug multiple mods in Eclipse?

Tedris

Hey everyone, I've been a bit busy so I haven't been working on my mod as often as I'd like. One of the things causing issues is that my mod is essentially adding a new machine that generates power, and I want to test it working with outputting that power, either with just buildcraft, or with Thermal Expansion to test transferring power to a Redstone Energy Cell, ultimately I would like to test it with Tekkit to make sure my Ids match up.

I've read on other sites that this is easier starting with 1.6.2, but since Tekkit is stuck on 1.5.2, that's what I'm working with. I have another thread where there were some suggestions about a month ago but did not really work for me, does anyone have experience with mod add on development that could point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

If you mean what I think you mean, you need to add the source of buildcraft to your Minecraft project folder in eclipse. The easiest way to do this is downloading the source, and then drag and drop the root source folder of it into the src folder in eclipse. Eclipse will automatically sort out packages and the like.