ID mismatches

Fran9gag

So i have been playing on a Hexxit server for a while, and its awesome. But today i came home, opened technich launcher and without thinking, updated Hexxit. Now, every time i try to open the server, the following message pops up:

Forge Mod Loader has found ID mismatches

Complete details are in the log file

ID 7652 is mismatched between world and game

ID 7653 is mismatched between world and game

ID 7626 is mismatched between world and game

Im pretty new to Hexxit, so i dont know what the log file is, and how to fix it. I read on several forums that maybe my IDs are different to the servers, but i dont know where to get the server IDs, or where are MY IDs

I'm having the same issue. I'd guess that this is a result of either of two issues:

1) There is a bug with Hexxit 1.0.7

2) The server admin did not correctly update to Hexxit version 1.0.7. The ID mismatches are for items that are part of the BetterDungeons mod under the Chocoloate file directory. There's a mention in the technic announcement that the chocolate folder needs to be completely replaced. I would guess that your server admin just updated what was already there instead of deleting the directory first and that there is an old file remaining that is causing the conflict with new files.

i had this same issue but only after i downgraded from 1.0.7 to 1.5.0 (for server) and when it asked me again if i wanted to update my pack i kept clicking no, thinking it would take be back to 0.7. Finally i figured why the hell not as nothing else is working and clicked update pack when i launched again and now im connecting just fine.. Hope this helps someone.