Need Help

Sal Jr.

Not sure if this is where to post this but I'm new here. I am having a problem with the Launcher. I registered with Technic site and I downloaded the Launcher. I log into the webpage with no problem but when I try to login from the launcher it says that my user name and password does not match. In both the web site and on the launcher I type the info in. On the launcher I have gone as far as deleting the one that I have and redownloading it. What am I doing wrong and How do I resolve this matter.

Not sure if this is where to post this but I'm new here. I am having a problem with the Launcher. I registered with Technic site and I downloaded the Launcher. I log into the webpage with no problem but when I try to login from the launcher it says that my user name and password does not match. In both the web site and on the launcher I type the info in. On the launcher I have gone as far as deleting the one that I have and redownloading it. What am I doing wrong and How do I resolve this matter.

The launcher requires your minecraft game login so it can contact the mojang servers and get the necessary game files.

You cannot play with a technic forum or technic platform account. Those just give access to the services here.