Why doesn't work for me the Download from Launcher ?

4ng3lD4rk

Hello there,

why it doesn't work for me that I can paste and install the Modpacks fromt the Homepage when I paste that Link in ?

My Friend didn't have that Trouble and he haves a lower PC then mine is...

When I want to paste that Link id doesn't come "Add Modpack" it comes only "Select"

Wen I hit that It says me that I must have an empty Folder which I do have for sure.

The Modpacks that are from the beginning in the Launcher work fine for me but not the Modpacks that I want to play...

My PC is running on Windows 7 and haves 4 GB Ram.

From my Friend the PC is running on Windows XP and have sonly 2 GB but didn't have those Problems.

Hope anybody can help me ou.

Thanks in Advance

Petra

Hello there,

why it doesn't work for me that I can paste and install the Modpacks fromt the Homepage when I paste that Link in ?

My Friend didn't have that Trouble and he haves a lower PC then mine is...

When I want to paste that Link id doesn't come "Add Modpack" it comes only "Select"

Wen I hit that It says me that I must have an empty Folder which I do have for sure.

The Modpacks that are from the beginning in the Launcher work fine for me but not the Modpacks that I want to play...

My PC is running on Windows 7 and haves 4 GB Ram.

From my Friend the PC is running on Windows XP and have sonly 2 GB but didn't have those Problems.

Hope anybody can help me ou.

Thanks in Advance

Petra

You have to select an empty folder to install the modpack in. The modpack you are using has requested to be outside of the technic directory due to problems with the mods.

You have to select an empty folder to install the modpack in. The modpack you are using has requested to be outside of the technic directory due to problems with the mods.

I doubt that very much. chances are the author of the modpack just was clueless in his setup and simply checked the box without thinking about it.