Cannot login with Technic Launcher

adsgrwarg

I bought minecraft few days ago after playing it a lot on xbox, I can log in to minecraft but technic launcher says invalid username/password when I try to log in, the same password and username work on the technic launcher site but not the launcher.

I googled this and many people seemed to have the same problem, but none of the fixes they used worked this time.

You use your vanilla minecraft credentials on the technic launcher.

A technic platform account is not required to use the technic launcher.

You helped, kinda. My minecraft.net credentials are completely the same as my technic launcher credentials, but I had to put my email in the username-field instead of username like in the vanilla minecraft launcher.

You helped, kinda. My minecraft.net credentials are completely the same as my technic launcher credentials, but I had to put my email in the username-field instead of username like in the vanilla minecraft launcher.

Yes, something that for some reason is not clear to a lot of people is that the Technic Launcher is merely a custom version of Mojang's own launcher. You use the exact same Email/Username & password as you would for vanilla, however instead of profiles there are modpacks.

im having a login issue ... I've been a member now for a long long time and now for some reason i can not log on to the launcher now have had the same username and pass since becoming a member and just changed it trying to get on buy no luck can anyone help!?!