Modpack idea

Famine

I am not entirely sure I could do what I'd like on my own as I've never dabbled in modpack creation. I would assume there are itemID collisions that need to be changed and similar issues so I'd likely not ever be able to create it on my own as my time is limited being a single father of two small children.

However, when I do play some of the mods I really enjoy them. And I think this type of mod/merge would be amazing.

Basically the gist of it is I think it would be awesome to merge either Tekkit or Voltz into Hexxit. The story line would simply be that you're a wary space-traveler that has crash landed on a dangerous new planet. I think if it were possible placing a destroyed spacecraft at the spawn site would add to the game. As once you've done your fair share of adventuring you'd have the opportunity to mine for RARE materials to rebuild and repair your spaceship to depart this god forsaken planet.

At which point the player could either make it home (unlikely) or crash land on another planet and start the process all over again. The end game would be getting home. And if you do not make it home, when you crash on the new planet your gear is wiped out and you have to start all over again.

This idea may be just not feasible because it would require new mods to be created just to make the pack. But if it is possible would someone be willing to build this? I'd be very grateful and appreciative of it and I think other users would love the idea as well.